• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    "I'm not going to let anyone take my guns. If it goes one inch further, I'm going to start killing people"

James Holmes and Adam Lanza were pushed to their limits and look what they did.

James Yeager is a ****ing idiot. He's made us all look bad now. He should be punished as a traitor for threatening to start a civil war or locked up for warning us he's going to go off and start killing people.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I can understand being pissed at the government. So many of us are. There are many ways to positively and constructively express that anger, but saying stuff like "I'm going to start shooting people" isn't cool. It doesn't give the general public an accurate perception of most gun owners, who are honest, hard-working, and responsible.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Or maybe the "patriotic" video from Yeager? Sometimes it might be best to actually watch the video you film to make sure it is what you really wanted to say before you upload it to youtube.....TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant - CBS Atlanta 46

And here too....

TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant - Local News - Nashville, TN | NBC News

edited to add....I'm sorry, I did not see where this had been mentioned before...I guess I'm just a little slow on the posting.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    by posting the video alone outside of a news story does fall under breaking the rule btw ...that is why its being deleted ......:twocents:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The government is trying to pit us against each other, when we need each other the most...Sad...:@ya:...<><Duce

Yep. There are many things that I'm morally opposed to but I'm against the government legislating against. While I may not agree with anothers lifestyle choice, by standing with him in his fight against a tyrannical government, I'm gaining an ally in my fight against a tyrannical government. Why on earth would a person who I'm seeking to legislate against ever stand behind me in my time of need?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    TV reporters got a hold of the "I'm gonna start killing people" video and ran with it.

Or maybe the "patriotic" video from Yeager? Sometimes it might be best to actually watch the video you film to make sure it is what you really wanted to say before you upload it to youtube.....TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant - CBS Atlanta 46

And here too....

TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant - Local News - Nashville, TN | NBC News

edited to add....I'm sorry, I did not see where this had been mentioned before...I guess I'm just a little slow on the posting.

Got it.

Sylvain's right about all the Yeager threads. I guessed the odds were stacked in favor of me missing some of them.;)

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The last time I was in TN, a drunk hillbilly offered to take me into the woods and let me shoot his tommy gun. Being the gun nut I am, I was ready to take him up on it, but then I heard the banjo music.

When they start picking and grinning.....you start running.

Top Bottom