• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Having arrived at that conclusion, why do you insist on wallowing in the misery? Perhaps the internet magnifies things a bit, as I don't any of you in real life, but from the agony and wailing I see on this board, I don't see how anyone lives in this constant state of paranoia and fear. I'm not suggesting things are perfect, but I just can't see expending so much energy on something I can do little to nothing about.

LOL coming from the guy who thinks it's his mission in life to disparage people who have faith in God.

You seem to be the most miserable person on INGO.

I suggest you read your statement slowly to yourself while looking in a mirror.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    LOL coming from the guy who thinks it's his mission in life to disparage people who have faith in God.

You seem to be the most miserable person on INGO.

I suggest you read your statement slowly to yourself while looking in a mirror.

Ah yes, the old "atheists are miserable" adage. :rolleyes: :):

There is no one so miserable as one who would live in constant fear of eternal damnation from invisible forces. Those who enslave themselves based on centuries old contradictory writings have no business talking about freedom or calling anyone a sheep.

I'm actually a fairly cheery person in real life, although I must admit to some annoyance at having to argue against make-believe in the 21st century.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012

There is no one so miserable as one who would live in constant fear of eternal damnation from invisible forces. Those who enslave themselves based on centuries old contradictory writings have no business talking about freedom or calling anyone a sheep.

I'm actually a fairly cheery person in real life, although I must admit to some annoyance at having to argue against make-believe in the 21st century.

I never said atheists are miserable. I said you appear to be.

I've never understood why some atheists feel like it's their mission to disparage people of faith. Some, like you, seem to have genuine hatred in your heart toward others whom you disagree with.

I don't believe in Aliens, but I don't have a pathological desire to confront and ridicule everyone I meet who does.

Those who demand tolerance and acceptance from others while denying it to anyone who disagrees with them have no business talking about freedom or calling anyone a sheep.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    haters-gonna-hate-gay-batman.jpg

At least now I understand why you kept saying "I'm Batman" that time we met.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

I suppose someone who believes in nothing but random chance and "might makes right" is to be considered the end-all, be-all for freedom.

What a straw man. :rolleyes:

LOL, I have to wonder why you would feel it necessary to argue against it at all.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I had to take my kid to shoulder docs today, of course CNN was on both places.
    Miserable day.

What struck me was Feinstein saying her ban would be on "new" guns and mags.

Hmmm, if that let those already manufactured/in the pipeline be OK........how long would her ban take to be in any real effect?

If manufacturers can skirt the new BS proposal, have warehouses full................then the law she wants to get passed has nothing to do with stopping a supposedly related crime in the next yr or two, or three.

But what was it the CNN jerks and politicians of the left have said?

Oh yeah, we need to act NOW, to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen again!

Well if the law wouldn't have any effect for years, then it isn't about "now".

Didn't those evil POS's promise immediate gains and safety with their gun safe school zone BS?

The rants of promises, of things contrary to fact............I was avalanched by them when listening to CNN.

Atheist, or believer in some sort of higher power, how can anybody sleep knowing that they perpetuate evil?

One Sen/rep, from WV, who had a previous "A" rating from the NRA, was on, said he had a responsibility to his people, to get laws passed ASAP, to ban assault weapons.

Ef me. I thought his responsibility was to protect and or operate within the Constitution, in his supposed representation.

I don't give a flying flip if 100% of his constituents wanted a ban, his oath probably says he can't ask for one.

These people are truly stupid and or evil.

And openly so.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Oh and friends of the shooter's mother say she was a very nice and caring person, that her son was nice too, didn't like the idea of eating animals (that an animal had to die so that he could live).

They aired that comment from a family friend, but didn't start with the "Blame PETA" campaign...............wonder why?

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    I have held off on posting because I've heard the same things (that and I was quite sure it was going to devolve into an anti-homeschooling thread simply for the opportunity for some finally to get their licks in). I'm fairly certain one report even said he had attended the same school where this took place, not that it is proof that he did. Simply goes to show that the information coming out needs to be ingested with a copious amount of sodium chloride, unless the source can be trusted to have vetted the information with a reasonable level of attention.

Is there any more information on his school attendance at this point?

I too, felt this would degrade into an anti-homeschool rant. I was first put off for the simple issue of the by_line. MSNBC, NBC et al, are the same "professional reporters" that provided exploding pintos, exploding trucks and other outstanding journalism like that made up diatribe against GW Bush. Not a hint of integrity in journalism, in the least sense......so I have watched and been amused at how this thread morphed into a biZarre twist of opinion and conjecture. and this is time I have spent reading, which I cannot get back :twocents:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    thank you for removing picture i have removed quote with picture

posting a childs picture in response in this subject matter thread that deals with the murder of children of that age ....... in my opinion shows how much of a troll you are and how unprofessional you must be in your duties as a police officer you bring great shame to the people here and other police officers........did you even thing about that before posting that picture here let people recover and heal ............ i bet you don't care .......

Last edited:
    Top Bottom