• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm not buying this. There are too many other reports of him attending school. They've interviewed people who went to school with him. This one needs a hunk of salt.

I have held off on posting because I've heard the same things (that and I was quite sure it was going to devolve into an anti-homeschooling thread simply for the opportunity for some finally to get their licks in). I'm fairly certain one report even said he had attended the same school where this took place, not that it is proof that he did. Simply goes to show that the information coming out needs to be ingested with a copious amount of sodium chloride, unless the source can be trusted to have vetted the information with a reasonable level of attention.

Is there any more information on his school attendance at this point?

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

I can't speak for Denny347, but my definition is:

A miserable paranoid who thinks that someone is always out to get them. A person who wallows in their own persecution fantasy while living in one of the most free nations on earth. A true SHTF believer who, while pretending to warn others of impending doom in order to avert an inevitable collapse, is secretly praying for collapse so that he and like minded brethren can finally say "I told you so." Along with finally using those Beta mags for something other than rolling tin cans along the ground and punching holes in paper, of course. An internet chicken little who rants about tyranny while never having experienced a day of hardship in his life.

You know. Somebody like that.
    Gee, who would have seen this love fest coming?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In all actually, ANY info released this early should be looked at as inaccurate. Give it 30 days and the FACTS might actually be solidified.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Gee, who would have seen this love fest coming?

haters-gonna-hate-gay-batman.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    If a LEO spokes person has not issued a statement or the info is anonymous it may not be true.

There is a TON more information the media running with that never came out of the spokesman's mouth. Problem is that media outlets are running with stories/information that they NEVER vetted.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    In my book you are a bit crazy if you are not some degree of prepper and you don't own a gun to protect your family.
    I get it, and a lot of others here get it, but there are several here that, no matter what, always feel they are superior to the rest of us. Kutnupe isn't necessarily one of them, but if you do a little reading, it isn't hard to figure out who the ones are that only post condescending remarks towards the rest of INGO.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I get it, and a lot of others here get it, but there are several here that, no matter what, always feel they are superior to the rest of us. Kutnupe isn't necessarily one of them, but if you do a little reading, it isn't hard to figure out who the ones are that only post condescending remarks towards the rest of INGO.
    You mean posts stating things like "bat**** crazy preppers" and "gun nuts" would fit in quite nicely as members of INGO?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You mean posts stating things like "bat**** crazy preppers" and "gun nuts" would fit in quite nicely as members of INGO?

Yes. One or two cops, and a few others who showed up as elections were heating up. You know who I'm talking about. After all, they're so much more intelligent than the rest of us, they stand out.:rolleyes:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You will have to be more specific. I have seen a number of things of different natures I find shocking.

No thank you, I'll just leave it at that. I've likely said too much.
    Better stay under the radar of those throwing preppers and gun nuts in the same category as mass murderers...

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy

Well, there is certainly no one on INGO who fits that description.

:):

One can own weapons for protection and keep adequate supplies for a majority of situations without letting it consume their life, as some here obviously do. At least, judging from their constant diatribe of doom and gloom on this forum. Many people who know exactly how to survive don't have a clue as how to live. If I had to live with the siege mentality that some do here, I'd have to ask myself why I was fighting so hard to survive. A good life of 60 years beats a miserable life of 80.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No thank you, I'll just leave it at that. I've likely said too much.
    Better stay under the radar of those throwing preppers and gun nuts in the same category as mass murderers...

OK, that answers my question, and we agree completely.

My madness shocks you? :D

I don't think you could shock me! :D

Well, there is certainly no one on INGO who fits that description.

:):

One can own weapons for protection and keep adequate supplies for a majority of situations without letting it consume their life, as some here obviously do. At least, judging from their constant diatribe of doom and gloom on this forum. Many people who know exactly how to survive don't have a clue as how to live. If I had to live with the siege mentality that some do here, I'd have to ask myself why I was fighting so hard to survive. A good life of 60 years beats a miserable life of 80.

I will agree that there is a significant difference between living and merely existing; However, so far as I am concerned we have a pretty full set of the indicators which throughout history have heralded the coming of a long winter (figuratively speaking) so I certainly do not disparate anyone for a pessimistic appraisal of the present state of the nation and doubts about it ending well.

rfuerst911sc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    This Conn. massacre is just a frightening mess so sad for all involved. I wonder why with all the firepower they had in the house he chose to kill his mother with a 22 cal. ?

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    This Conn. massacre is just a frightening mess so sad for all involved. I wonder why with all the firepower they had in the house he chose to kill his mother with a 22 cal. ?

Maybe the .22 was all he had access to at the time because his mother wouldn't let him near her guns. So he killed her to get the weapons he wanted to use for the school killings. :dunno:

Just a guess.

Top Bottom