• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    We went to the "Miracle Mile" parade on the South Side of Indy today. Andre was there walking in the parade and glad-handing any who would do it with him. My wife slapped her hand over my mouth before I had a chance to say anything to him.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Racism in America

I am thoroughly and completely fed up with the rampant racism in America today. I refer expressly to Rep. Andrea Carson, 7th district of Indiana.

I know this was probably a typo....but if you are seriously interested in complaining about a congress member in writing and via email campaign, you need to get his name right.

Andre Carson...not Andrea.

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    After reading Erika Smith's article in the Indy Star today, I am glad they are failing as a business. What absolute trash to endorse such hate in a paper.

I loved how she said she makes her argument of supporting what he said based on "emotion" instead of "logic"...no kidding!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    "Originally Posted by gunowner930
    Well, the left has been calling him an "uncle tom" for awhile now, because he doesn't swear allegience to the Democrat Party like all good black people should do, since the Democrat Party clearly knows what is best for an entire ethnic group."

Well said but true.

A once enslaved people have been re-enslaved by the state.

"You better vote democrat or you won't get your government aid", the War on Poverty, all of the other programs have completely destroyed an entire race of people, generation by generation.

It's so sad but true.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    cartoon.jpg

Kind of say's it all

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Yeah....we're the racists, not the CBC, NAACP, or LaRaza. I'm sick of this "Trump card". So, white people can't have their own magazines without being racist, they can't have a special political caucus without being racist, they can't have groups that celebrate their heritage (unless its Irish in March) without being racists. Why aren't more Asians upset about this kind of thing? Thats my question ;)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yeah....we're the racists, not the CBC, NAACP, or LaRaza. I'm sick of this "Trump card". So, white people can't have their own magazines without being racist, they can't have a special political caucus without being racist, they can't have groups that celebrate their heritage (unless its Irish in March) without being racists. Why aren't more Asians upset about this kind of thing? Thats my question ;)

The Asians would rather spend their energy making money so they can bring the rest of their extended families over and make better lives for themselves. Most of them haven't been robbed of their cultural industriousness by the federal government with welfare and benefits (although some of the Vietnamese in Houston and LA have trended that way; but they just form gangs and steal the old fashioned way).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "Originally Posted by gunowner930
    Well, the left has been calling him an "uncle tom" for awhile now, because he doesn't swear allegience to the Democrat Party like all good black people should do, since the Democrat Party clearly knows what is best for an entire ethnic group."

Well said but true.

A once enslaved people have been re-enslaved by the state.

"You better vote democrat or you won't get your government aid", the War on Poverty, all of the other programs have completely destroyed an entire race of people, generation by generation.

It's so sad but true.

...and I bet you have no idea.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Thanks.

There are more black conservatives than you think, and they are speaking out, it's just being covered by the mainstream media. :xmad:
    IMO
    Conservative Blacks are the Liberal/Democrats worst nightmare.
    That means some of their "dependable voting block" are thinking for themselves, and rejecting the BS that the Democratic Party has been feeding them since WW II ended.
    Prior to that time the Dems were the "Klan Party" in the South, and the party of "Separate but equal".

Top Bottom