• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I certainly don't envy you GG. If, for some reason...*knocking on wood*...I should find myself single after all these years, I'm not sure I'd know how to begin.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    I certainly don't envy you GG. If, for some reason...*knocking on wood*...I should find myself single after all these years, I'm not sure I'd know how to begin.

Good gosh, you got that right!! 19 years married, dated her for years before that. Not that I want to leave her a widow, but I'd rather that than have to start dating again.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    For me it has worked out exactly that way. This is what I have done all along and I have only had broken or rotten fish swim up to me. This restricts the genepool too much. The worthwhile guys are usually too shy to approach the girls. The jerks are the only ones who have the balls to behave outside the box. Nice girls like me are doomed to dating jerks if we wait for prince charming to find us.

The thing is INGO, you are my trusted family and friends. Few people are still up when I have time to talk. You are usually here. You are the only ones I can discuss these kinds of matters with. I sure don't want to launch this torpedo on Facebook. Too wide of genepool. Not everyone needs to know I am single. I am not desperate. Just curious of what lies beyond my range of vision.

I can't be the only single person trying to navigate these waters. Let's help each other out. That's kind of why I am confessing to all of you. I've been here over 3 years. Most of you know of me and hopefully like me. I know of and like many of you. We're kind of friends aren't we? Let me help you and you help me, lets help each understand the complexities of dating. Out stories could be lots of fun.

Every guy I have dated since my marriage unofficially ended in 2011, have been guys that approached me first. I have never once pursued them first. Each time I was minding my own business when they rattled my cage, even after I tried to ignore them. Each one enticed me and made me care. Each one broke my heart unnecessarily. My Prince Charming wouldn't do that, so hell no I am not waiting for his silly ass to get here because it's not working out. The broken fish are the ones more likely to approach me, I give up waiting.

I am a soothing personality so the broken find me first and distract me from better choices. Random people come up to me and tell me things no one should. It's freaky sometimes. I can't be a saint everyday to the broken, I deserve to be happy too.

So I give up. I am going to help Prince Charming find me because he's definitely lost and too proud to ask for directions. Will I contact him first, probably not, but I will help him to notice I am here. For now the rest is up to hypothetical him.

All along I just wanted a friend. That is what I advertised for on POF , I have received all kinds of replies. I have even had hate mail for having the nerve to suggest platonic friends. As a teen and young adult I had male platonic male friends. Why can't I now? What's wrong with wanting to fall in love naturally? Why doesn't anyone want to be friends first? Friends creates an additional love bond in a relationship. It's important.

It takes time and patience to find the right life partner. It took several fails. A few epic ones but My last wife was a keeper. Hang in there. The right guy will come along. Until then keep your self busy with hobby's, family and friends. Take your time. Don't get to discouraged!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    For me it has worked out exactly that way. This is what I have done all along and I have only had broken or rotten fish swim up to me. This restricts the genepool too much. The worthwhile guys are usually too shy to approach the girls. The jerks are the only ones who have the balls to behave outside the box. Nice girls like me are doomed to dating jerks if we wait for prince charming to find us.

The thing is INGO, you are my trusted family and friends. Few people are still up when I have time to talk. You are usually here. You are the only ones I can discuss these kinds of matters with. I sure don't want to launch this torpedo on Facebook. Too wide of genepool. Not everyone needs to know I am single. I am not desperate. Just curious of what lies beyond my range of vision.

I can't be the only single person trying to navigate these waters. Let's help each other out. That's kind of why I am confessing to all of you. I've been here over 3 years. Most of you know of me and hopefully like me. I know of and like many of you. We're kind of friends aren't we? Let me help you and you help me, lets help each understand the complexities of dating. Out stories could be lots of fun.

Every guy I have dated since my marriage unofficially ended in 2011, have been guys that approached me first. I have never once pursued them first. Each time I was minding my own business when they rattled my cage, even after I tried to ignore them. Each one enticed me and made me care. Each one broke my heart unnecessarily. My Prince Charming wouldn't do that, so hell no I am not waiting for his silly ass to get here because it's not working out. The broken fish are the ones more likely to approach me, I give up waiting.

I am a soothing personality so the broken find me first and distract me from better choices. Random people come up to me and tell me things no one should. It's freaky sometimes. I can't be a saint everyday to the broken, I deserve to be happy too.

So I give up. I am going to help Prince Charming find me because he's definitely lost and too proud to ask for directions. Will I contact him first, probably not, but I will help him to notice I am here. For now the rest is up to hypothetical him.

All along I just wanted a friend. That is what I advertised for on POF , I have received all kinds of replies. I have even had hate mail for having the nerve to suggest platonic friends. As a teen and young adult I had male platonic male friends. Why can't I now? What's wrong with wanting to fall in love naturally? Why doesn't anyone want to be friends first? Friends creates an additional love bond in a relationship. It's important.

?......Well I dunno.....hahahahaha!.....:):.....if ya ever wanna throw a leg over 'is thing....an' take a ride thru the country.....le'me know.....:):

where'na hell is.....'Whitewater valley' anyways?......:dunno:

:):

Oh.....can only be gone 'bout.....?.......bout 10 hrs......jus' cain' leave my dogs long'rn at......;)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    ?......Well I dunno.....hahahahaha!.....:):.....if ya ever wanna throw a leg over 'is thing....an' take a ride thru the country.....le'me know.....:):

where'na hell is.....'Whitewater valley' anyways?......:dunno:

:):

Oh.....can only be gone 'bout.....?.......bout 10 hrs......jus' cain' leave my dogs long'rn at......;)

I'm surprised it took this long for a guy to ask lol

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Here is a simple rule that seems obvious but isn't.

If you meet someone in a bar, then they probably hang out in bars.
    If you meet someone at a dog show, then they probably like dogs.
    Do the things you like and you will meet someone that likes those same things.

Top Bottom