• ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    CC Sucks, Bacon Sucks, Glocks Suck, Polymer sucks, steel frame sucks,

The only thing worth while is OC'ing the new Springfield and Wesson XDGlock made with a titanium frame, and it only fires adamantium bullets from a clip

Last edited:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    You cannot debadge the Chief of Grammar Police. Also, we are Grammar Police, not Grammar Nazis.

Thank you.

You say potato, I say potatoe....

220px-Dan_Quayle,_official_DoD_photo.JPEG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Yes you are correct, but again it's the spell checker. It's been 46 years since I was in school, As dumb as spellchecker obviously is, It's still smarter than I am.

Not that I am ignoring your guidance mind you. Free tutoring is appreciated, even from the grammar nazis. Oh by the way, you're correct in your capitalization advise. In doing quick research before posting a scorching critique of your naziticity (there you go spellcheck, autocorrect that word!) I found that you are indeed correct! nazi is only capitalized when in reference to REAL Nazis. Good thing I researched before ripping into you!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Not that I am ignoring your guidance mind you. Free tutoring is appreciated, even from the grammar nazis. Oh by the way, you're correct in your capitalization advise. In doing quick research before posting a scorching critique of your naziticity (there you go spellcheck, autocorrect that word!) I found that you are indeed correct! nazi is only capitalized when in reference to REAL Nazis. Good thing I researched before ripping into you!

And I am quoting my own posts. It may be confusing but it sure runs up the post count!

Top Bottom