• mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    OMG OMG
    I'm so confused now.
    I cc...but it's a 1911 in .45caliber. Should I get a smaller gun in a weaker caliber??
    I do carry IWB, but I don't have junk of any size that shares space. Should I be shoving socks in my pants??
    I don't live in my mom's basement because I left home at 17...but should I be looking into moving back??
    I never worried about getting girls before...but should I be?? OMG, am I supposed to be a lesbian?? Does this mean I have to get a rainbow flag tattoo and start finding Sandra Bernhard funny?? Because I don't know if I can handle any of that!!
    I'm suffering an identity crisis now! What do I do?? HELP!!

He's trying to explain how a "man" that cc is a worthless, weak lady. He is indirectly telling you that since you are a lady you are already worthless and weak.

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    I have OCd at work before... but all I get is requests for the contact info of my custom grip maker.
    Do you know what that means??
    OMG, I'm hideous!!

I'm pretty sure that's how it starts, first they start asking about your grips and before you know it she's trying to grab your hardware. Why can't we just put it all out there for the world to see without problems with the stares, the grabbing and the cops:n00b:

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    :laugh:
    OMG OMG
    I'm so confused now.
    I cc...but it's a 1911 in .45caliber. Should I get a smaller gun in a weaker caliber??
    I do carry IWB, but I don't have junk of any size that shares space. Should I be shoving socks in my pants??
    I don't live in my mom's basement because I left home at 17...but should I be looking into moving back??
    I never worried about getting girls before...but should I be?? OMG, am I supposed to be a lesbian?? Does this mean I have to get a rainbow flag tattoo and start finding Sandra Bernhard funny?? Because I don't know if I can handle any of that!!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    if you OCd that 1911 you would be able to get the ladies. I'm married so I CC to keep my level of awesome at a manageable level.

Another reason for CC! I often pack around a 1911. When I do women want me and men try to be like me. (Not the other way around)

If JetGirl wants to experiment by open carrying a 1911...well to be honest that is pretty hot!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If you OC, it's not "if", it's "when" this will happen.

[video=youtube;WHnYjFd02Gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnYjFd02Gg[/video]

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If you OC, it's not "if", it's "when" this will happen.

[video=youtube;WHnYjFd02Gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnYjFd02Gg[/video]
    Interesting. Particularly since the child was neither 5y/o nor is it clear that the gentleman in the video was OCing.

Regardless, there are going to be a lot of INGOers disappointed to learn that wearing it is not an effective means of keeping it out of the hands of the little ones. Sort of makes my point about gun-proofing the child instead of child-proofing the gun a little more poignant, no?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    OMG OMG
    I'm so confused now.
    Personally if I saw a girl OC I'd be attracted to her. A girl that packs heat must be hot, especially one that carries a 1911 with custom grips. Just sayin

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Now that I know that a G-17 is a girly gun, I feel better about having bought it for my wife. I just carry it around until she's ready to learn how to use it. ;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Bing is a man of his word.:laugh:

This might be the first CC bashing thread in INGO history. How's that feel "CC is the only right way to carry" posters?

Probably not causing too much angst. They're just going about their business without the need to have everyone look at them or feel like it's their personal mission to "educate" the public.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good grief. I know JG is hawt and awesome and all that and a bag of potato chips too, but she's already hitched, fellas.

You can admire beauty and hawtness without wanting it for your very own. I admire any woman who carries, a 1911 just ups the ante.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good grief. I know JG is hawt and awesome and all that and a bag of potato chips too, but she's already hitched, fellas.

Not to mention, good gawd I'm old enough to be INGOs mom.
    And also... now I want chips, too.
    The kind with chunks of cracked black pepper on them like they give you with your sammich at Dude's in Kendallville.

You mean JG doesn't bring snacks afterall? Now she's not quite so hot....

:popcorn:

:D

Top Bottom