Du Mhan Yhu
    image.php

This shirt is funny.. I want one!

Ilikeike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    I believe that we should not carry at all. Most people that carry end up having the gun stolen or used on them. I do have a gun permit for personal protection. However, I only need it to transport my handgun to the range to target shoot or for hunting purposes. I keep it locked in a case at all times when it is in my car. We do not need to be out there with a gun on our hip like Wyatt Earp ready to shoot anything that makes us jump.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I believe that we should not carry at all. Most people that carry end up having the gun stolen or used on them. I do have a gun permit for personal protection. However, I only need it to transport my handgun to the range to target shoot or for hunting purposes. I keep it locked in a case at all times when it is in my car. We do not need to be out there with a gun on our hip like Wyatt Earp ready to shoot anything that makes us jump.

Troll, troll, troll your boat, gently down the stream.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    :dunno:
    See Chuck Norris OC's and he hit women. Another reason not to OC. It leads to more miscreant behavior.
    Rumor has it, he wears jeans also. In fact, that's something that he has in common with most people that hit women. I'd avoid wearing pants at all if you're worried you might start beating your wife.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    We don't really carry guns either. We just like to talk about guns. When I'm older, maybe I'll be able to have one of my own.

New guy is funny.
    Rep added.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

That's so sweet. :D

I don't really carry a gun on me. I'm a liar. I just get on this forum and say I do so I look cool. That's all carrying a gun does for you. Make you look cool. I'd rather get robbed and raped than defend myself. I is a wibewal. :patriot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I tend to agree, David.
    troll2.gif

troll3.gif

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I like trolls. They say the most entertaining things. I think that half of the things they say are projections of actions they think themselves likely to conduct.

Take Mr. Trolls last statement.

We do not need to be out there with a gun on our hip like Wyatt Earp ready to shoot anything that makes us jump.

Obviously this is how he would react if he were to walk about armed. I can see him now, unloading on a cricket that happened to start chirping as he was walking by on his way home from his Men Need Hugs Too support group.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I believe that I should not carry at all.

Fixed that for you. Nobody considers you part of "we" here.

This may or may not be the forum for you but this thread surely isn't going to be your cup of tea.

We enjoyed the trollhouse cookies but honestly, most of us prefer bacon. :cool:

No more soup for you! NEXT!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I do have a gun permit for personal protection. Protection from what?
    However, I only need it to transport my handgun to the range to target shoot or for hunting purposes. I keep it locked in a case at all times when it is in my car. What do you do with it when it is not locked in your car?

We do not need to be out there with a gun on our hip like Wyatt Earp ready to shoot anything that makes us jump.

boo-did-i-skeerd-u.jpg

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    2 guns

I never considered OC before reading this thread, my problem is I usually carry 2 guns, how many of you OC 2 guns, and have you had any bad experiences with it.:draw:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    IlikeIke

Did you know you could have gotten a permit for transport to and from the range for about half price.

Top Bottom