• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    This is how my 870 is set up. Knoxx stock, plus two mag tube and a cheep tube mount rail for my TLR-1 weapon light. Hangs inside of the closet. Just open the door, reach up and Rock&Roll.

55373599-B48F-46AC-8F5A-C11C85A3C8BA-9818-000012FD3A630E37_zps37b2ac2f.jpg

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wow!!!! Is that photo from the 90's. I can barely see that:):

You kids and your hippin' and hoppin'. Wearing your hats sideways and putting crap on the guns with your tactical beards and dirty baseball hats pulled low.

Fine, I'll put a newer one up . . . *kicks rocks, hands in pockets*

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    You kids and your hippin' and hoppin'. Wearing your hats sideways and putting crap on the guns with your tactical beards and dirty baseball hats pulled low.

Fine, I'll put a newer one up . . . *kicks rocks, hands in pockets*

Man, I wish I was still a kid.:) I remember good 'ole Scatterguns. I didn't even realize Wilson bought 'em. I just have my 870 with a 4-shot side saddle, Knoxx Stock, and +3 Rem ext. Keep It Simple Stupid.:yesway:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I think the minimum number of 870's needed to be happy in life is 4.

My next 870 build will either have a Mesa Urbino stock or Magpul. I might just buy both, see which one does best what I want for this gun then the use the other for a garage/barn gun build.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    My method of creating a defensive shotgun: Sell the stock and forearm. Sell the barrel. Sell the receiver. Add about $1000 dollars to what got from selling off the parts. Buy an AR.

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    My method of creating a defensive shotgun: Sell the stock and forearm. Sell the barrel. Sell the receiver. Add about $1000 dollars to what got from selling off the parts. Buy an AR.

And when that .223 goes through the BG, crosses the street and kills your neighbor.....then what?

That's why we old farts load with #4 shot and keep our stock 870's by the bed.

CHILDREN ??????

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    I understand the minimalist concept. What I have now will fit my needs just fine. It will most likely stay just like it is for now. Eventually I would like to do a Mesa Tactical high tube conversion, have it cerakoted and throw an eotech on it. And as I said before, I know all of that is in addition to what is "needed". What can I say? I like to build AR's and make them my own, figured I'd try the same with a shotgun.

Top Bottom