• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I saw this earlier. Guy was drunk, no license and tries to run afterwards. He needs a few decades behind bars.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...and the other guy? I know he's doesn't wear a number and have a 6-figure salary, but it would be nice if the news told us his condition too.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    ...and the other guy? I know he's doesn't wear a number and have a 6-figure salary, but it would be nice if the news told us his condition too.

From an ISP tweet. You are right Kut, this is wrong, other man killed, getting NO media attention that I can discern.

[FONT=&quot]It’s heartwarming to see the love Edwin Jackson is receivingPlease don’t forget another man lost his life as well, Mr. Jeffrey Monroe of Avon was also killed by the alleged drunk driverHeavy heart today, we aren’t robots, these events affect us all[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    From a video: Edwin became ill. Uber driver Monroe pulled over and got out to help him. The side of an interstate is no place to be. Never stop there unless you literally have no choice.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It will be interesting to see whether or not the killer was here legally... no license and left the scene... might need an “Edwin’s Law”. The guy sure as hell would have a better chance of getting prosecuted here than out there.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I investigated and arrested a guy for DUI/Hit & Run causing death last April, which should essentially be what charges the suspect will face in this case, and he was sentenced to 9 years in prison, which I think is very close to the maximum allowed by law.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I investigated and arrested a guy for DUI/Hit & Run causing death last April, which should essentially be what charges the suspect will face in this case, and he was sentenced to 9 years in prison, which I think is very close to the maximum allowed by law.

To me, it being a football player is entirely irrelevant. But 9 years isnt enough time IMO.

Unfortunately I think alcohol was involved with him needing to get out to get sick also.

This is exactly why I have never pushed it while drinking. Its not about what might happen to me, it's about what I can do to someone else.

Top Bottom