• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    One thing the NFL had going for it, it’s a very short season comparatively. I like watching elimination games in an NBA final or game 7 of a World Series.

NBA season is 82 games
    MLB season is 162 games

17 games makes every game almost feel like a playoff game. They all just matter so much more.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It’s really not so bad here in Indianapolis. My season tickets (Section 604, yes, pretty high up but great access to restrooms and concessions, and easy to get to from street level) are $58 each and they divide the $1050 for two seats into 12 equal payments, plus give you a $100 concession stand gift card. There’s also the priority to buy postseason tickets at face value. Hopefully this year we’ll have that option to exercise.

I’m sure it’s much worse in many other cities.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Where is Irsay? I haven't read any reporting since the 17th or so. I hate to speculate, but it's getting to be a minute and the radio silence seems odd. Maybe I've missed something?

As far as I know, the team is under no obligation to say anything about anything. “He’s recovering from a respiratory illness” is the official team statement.

I’m hoping they’re working out the mechanism in order to transfer ownership to the daughters. :dunno:

On that same note, I’ve heard some Colts podcasts that I trust talk about Ballard’s relationship with the Irsay’s.

We all know Jim is behind Chris 100%. Do the daughters feel the same way?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    As far as I know, the team is under no obligation to say anything about anything. “He’s recovering from a respiratory illness” is the official team statement.

I’m hoping they’re working out the mechanism in order to transfer ownership to the daughters. :dunno:

On that same note, I’ve heard some Colts podcasts that I trust talk about Ballard’s relationship with the Irsay’s.

We all know Jim is behind Chris 100%. Do the daughters feel the same way?
    Interesting take. Kinda sounds like you're suspicious of the official narrative too. I fully and completely respect the family's right to privacy, healthwise or otherwise. But the radio silence is deafening. I wish him well. He's unique for sure. He's also been a good steward of the team IMO.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Interesting take. Kinda sounds like you're suspicious of the official narrative too. I fully and completely respect the family's right to privacy, healthwise or otherwise. But the radio silence is deafening. I wish him well. He's unique for sure. He's also been a good steward of the team IMO.

If it weren’t for Twitter, we’d hear Jim Irsay speak about as much as we hear Chris Ballard. A couple news conferences a year and that’s it really.

Ballard does his season-ending press conference every year and then a couple around the draft. But really once training camp gets going, unless something major happens, Ballard pretty much goes radio silent till the end of then season.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's why I say the end of her NFL career. She'll dump him before next season. It's gonna be unbearable if she's in the superbowl.
    Some people will do anything for a free ticket to the super bowl

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom