Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This seems like a pretty reasonable take that I think most Colts have could ascribe to.

They're pretty much assured to get one of them. If they pick one. It'll be interesting to see who all competes to trade up for a QB. Texans, Raiders, Panthers, Bucks, Saints, all need QB's.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I can't see trading up to get any of them smart for the Colts. All have potential and risks and they are gonna get one of them if they just sit and wait.

Only thing is, Ballard’s job 1,000% depends on this one decision and how it plays out.

Personally I wouldn’t want to just leave that up to “we’ll just hang back and whoever we get, we get.”

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think it worth remembering that arguably the best QB taken in last year's class proved to be the last one taken, with the last pick, in the last round. If there is no obvious choice, it's a crap-shoot.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I think it worth remembering that arguably the best QB taken in last year's class proved to be the last one taken, with the last pick, in the last round. If there is no obvious choice, it's a crap-shoot.

Very true. We really won’t know about this year’s quarterback class until 3 or 4 years from now.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Only thing is, Ballard’s job 1,000% depends on this one decision and how it plays out.

Personally I wouldn’t want to just leave that up to “we’ll just hang back and whoever we get, we get.”
    Do you have a personal pick? Mine is any of them over six feet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom