Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just another reason I don’t go to live games anymore their only for the 1%ers anymore it seems. I have no idea how the regular Joe manages to go to the games.
    A lot of Regular Joe's only do thing (they have no other hobbies or vices), like have season tickets. They either attend them all or sell a few to put toward next seasons purchase. Premium games (Steelers, etc. can easily bring in more $).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So I gave noticed an anecdotal trend in the league this season. Teams coming off major changes and turmoil are playing way better and often winning games that their past performances say they shouldn’t.

The most recent is the Steelers, they were not that great with the starting QB, sucked with the second string QB, but become a 34 point juggernaut with the third string QB that has not started since 2021. The Chargers nearly beating the Bills yesterday. Panthers win the week their coach is fired. Raiders win the week their coach is fired. Steelers win the week they fire the OC. Just to name a few.

Conventional wisdom says the turmoil should not allow that to happen…

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Just another reason I don’t go to live games anymore their only for the 1%ers anymore it seems. I have no idea how the regular Joe manages to go to the games.
    The Colts offer 12 interest-free payments for season tickets. Any home playoff games are “pay as we play”. That’s pretty easy for an “average Joe” like me. Returning season ticket holders get $100 for concessions, plus other perks. They’re pretty easy to work with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom