• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting article here. The panthers have fired a coach mid-season two consecutive seasons and Reich has been fired mid -season two consecutive seasons. Sounds like a match made in heaven…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Interesting article here. The panthers have fired a coach mid-season two consecutive seasons and Reich has been fired mid -season two consecutive seasons. Sounds like a match made in heaven…

I know there’s only 32 head coaching jobs, blah blah blah

But man that Carolina job has got to be the least desirable job.

A quarterback you didn’t pick that might be broken. Not a great roster. No 1st round picks.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Good news though, you should be thrilled for this weekend.

Your favorite team is playing their rival. I expect Titan Up! chants from you all game. :laugh6:
    WRONG! Once again you have let your emotions win out over facts. As I have said before I am a ex-Bears fans converted to Colts after moving to Indiana. I am a big fan of Will Levis and think the Colts blew it in passing on him. Time will tell if that pans out as true but at least Levis is on the field learning to play the real game not on X-Box. I don't give 2 sh*ts about the Titans. Next! :cheers:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    WRONG! Once again you have let your emotions win out over facts. As I have said before I am a ex-Bears fans converted to Colts after moving to Indiana. I am a big fan of Will Levis and think the Colts blew it in passing on him. Time will tell if that pans out as true but at least Levis is on the field learning to play the real game not on X-Box. I don't give 2 sh*ts about the Titans. Next! :cheers:

Your boy’s played twice as many games and still doesn’t have as many touchdowns as AR.

And his QBR is bottom 5.

Right there with Mac Jones, Bryce Young, and Kenny Pickett.

Yawn.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I think it’s starting to make sense…

Being a Bears fan, you must be yearning for those Super Bowl quarterbacks that you guys have had. Jim McMahon and Rex Grossman. That’s why you keep hitching yourself to backups. I get it now.

:ingo:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Jay Cutler.

Kyle Orton.

Mitchell Trubisky.

I know this is who you’re accustomed to.

But you gotta break free man. Break out of that horrible Chicago quarterback cycle.

There are other options out there other than mediocre white dudes with big arms. :rofl:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Your boy’s played twice as many games and still doesn’t have as many touchdowns as AR.

And his QBR is bottom 5.

Right there with Mac Jones, Bryce Young, and Kenny Pickett.

Yawn.
    I think it’s starting to make sense…

Being a Bears fan, you must be yearning for those Super Bowl quarterbacks that you guys have had. Jim McMahon and Rex Grossman. That’s why you keep hitching yourself to backups. I get it now.

:ingo:
    Jay Cutler.

Kyle Orton.

Mitchell Trubisky.

But you gotta break free man. Break out of that horrible Chicago quarterback cycle.

There are other options out there other than mediocre white dudes with big arms. :rofl:

Damn dude are you on your period? You really need to have your hormones checked.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Jay Cutler.

Kyle Orton.

Mitchell Trubisky.

Damn dude are you on your period? You really need to have your hormones checked.
    1701123695989.png

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I have no patience for ignorance. Gotta take my own advice and not feed the trolls. That’s on me. I’ll own that and be better. :thumbsup:
    Seems as long as everyone agrees with you all is fine. If someone speaks the truth and it doesn't echo your thoughts you blow up. This is the Interweb where different opinion are to be shared.

Here is a small reminder of the truth

pmsbv0hbz0jvgjlteh7y.jpg

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I will just drop this here, my favorite Bears fan intervention from 12 years ago.

I hung with the Bears as long a Cutler was there. I kinda had to since he lived right down the street and when to school with my oldest boy. Problem is being an ex-Bears fan is you get used to losing. I want better for the Colts. :rockwoot:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Just curious why do you hate the back up QB so bad? He is doing the best he can and won three in a row. Thankful he is there until ar can get healthy.

Don’t hate him at all. Give him a 5 year contract to be our backup.

He is what he is. Capable backup. Below average starter.

That wasn’t a “I hate him” post. Just for a laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom