Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The Colts sold the farm to get a 4th pick QB that can't stay on the field due to injuries. Minshew is not the problem.
    Colts management is the problem. Superbowls have been won with QB's at Minshew's level. This will continue I'm afraid. It's a good thing I was a Bears fan for so long. I have gotten used to it.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Minshew has thrown at least 6 or 8 passes directly to Jags players so far. I'm just gonna put this out there, because it doesn't seem like an obvious answer to me... Is he having flashbacks to when he played for JAX? Does he know he's supposed to be throwing to the white Colts jerseys???

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Minshew has thrown at least 6 or 8 passes directly to Jags players so far. I'm just gonna put this out there, because it doesn't seem like an obvious answer to me... Is he having flashbacks to when he played for JAX? Does he know he's supposed to be throwing to the white Colts jerseys???
    1697396136385.png

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    The Colts sold the farm to get a 4th pick QB that can't stay on the field due to injuries. Minshew is not the problem.
    Colts management is the problem. Superbowls have been won with QB's at Minshew's level. This will continue I'm afraid. It's a good thing I was a Bears fan for so long. I have gotten used to it.

I can not think of a worse possible take than this post. Just so bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom