• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Felt kind’ve inevitable unfortunately. He’s still young. Younger even than a lot of quarterbacks in this upcoming draft. Really hope he learns to protect himself and the Colts put enough good pieces around him to where he doesn’t feel like he needs to be Superman.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It had to happen. Colts finally get a promising QB, loads of athleticism and talent. Turns out he’s got glass parts. Reminds me of RGIII, except AR didn’t get Rookie of the Year before breaking. At least this one shouldn’t be career ending. Disappointing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why do these teams with presumably some intelligence in the front office keep falling for this crap? NE used to do this ALL the time. Guy plays very well with Brady/Mahomes gets big FA contract with another team based on that play, hates new team, acts up until they get their way, which is released and Pats/KC get player back with the other team paying a chunk of the FA contract.

Looks likely Frank Clark will get back to KC now released by Denver, then this popped up today.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I regularly participate in a pick-em pool. Did very well last year (64% correct) but man it is tough this year. The team that has hurt me most? Of course, the Colts. If I pick them they lose if I don’t they win. I think I got them right once this season.

A buddy taught me blackjack years ago and told me your 16 against the dealer showing 10 is a 50-50 deal, so pick whether you will hit or stay and always do that and you will get your 50%. If you chase it you will be lucky to be right 35% of the time. Think I just need to pick the colts to lose and I can be happy either way. :lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom