• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah, Bears ain't happening. They lost to the cheeseheaded asshats in Green Bay. I ****ing HATE the ass-Packers. That bugeyed little ***** Aaron Rogers should just have to wear **** all over his face wherever he goes because he's a horrible person for being a Packer.

(Discliamer: Aaron Rogers would be the best QB and human being ever if he were traded to Minnesota)

Not a packers fan either. Aaron Rogers is “ok”. I think a lot of times he just kinda gets lucky when he’s scrambling and throws up a prayer. I would like to see the Vikings do something in the nfc, but as you can see by my list I’m a afc guy (besides the bears, and really I don’t care if they win or not). I like keeping the trophy in the afc, we are the hardest division after all.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well see that's hard to do. I'm kinda torn on the issue. You know. I see both sides. The packers suck and they deserve to lose embarrassingly every game and Aaron Rogers should be sacked every snap, even when he's on the sideline; OR the packers are the worst team with the worst colors and the worst fans in the history of football ever. Either way really. :dunno:

So I take it you are a Vikqueers fan or **itcago chipmunks fan? How's that working out for ya?

GO PACK GO!!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I earned that decal my friend.

CB texted me calling out he fact I left the key in the chuck. An absolute nono…:nono: and he is right on that. Nice enough not to call me out on open forum but I will bust myself.

I was taking the 3 jaw off to use a collet. This lathe is a chucker.

Bad mouse Bad bad bad mouse.

I just read the.thread and noticed that to.

I'd have wasted your ass in public but I'm not a nice guy, ask the ex!:ar15:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I don't know what hurts more, the way in which we are going to badly lose this game or seeing Peyton's records falling. I reckon better they fall to a former semi-Hoosier playing for NO then the hated cheater.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom