Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well as it turrned out, quite a lot. There were 2 major calls by officials that cost NE the game. One was the call ruling the Pats player out at the 3 even though he was not and it cost a TD that was scored they could not get back. And at the end of the game Dorsett was close to catching a pass at the 3, was pulled by the neck back from the pass, no call. The officials had screwed up enough call for BB to be out of challenges so neither could be reviewed and the first would have easily been overturned.

We are witnessing history that most of us will not live long enough to see bettered. I know you guys despise NE but I don't want to hate them, I want to be them...

I saw all of that and sadly with a smile. Karma my friend.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ya I’m all for giving a guy respect and thanks for what he did for our team and community, but within reason. If he wants to be a kicking coach next season, sure. If he wants to be THE kicker next season... well, I’m sure the browns or lions will have an opening.

It would drive people crazy of Colts let him go, he gets healthy again, BB signs him and he gets another SB ring with the Pats. LOL

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    538 says the Colts still have a 2% chance of making the playoffs. I thought they were mathematically eliminated.

They must win out, Tennessee and Houston must finish 9-7 or worse, then Indy has tiebreakers.

To to be a wildcard they must beat both Buffalo and Pittsburgh outright as those teams have tiebreakers over them.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It would drive people crazy of Colts let him go, he gets healthy again, BB signs him and he gets another SB ring with the Pats. LOL
    Lmao. That would be funny actually. Hey, if that were the case I’d be happy for the guy. I’d hate the pats the same amount, but in sports they’re never really “our” player. Peyton is a perfect example. I’m a manning fan through and through. I cheered for him in Denver and would have cheered for HIM if he was on the pats, but damn I’m glad that dilemma never came up lol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    538 says the Colts still have a 2% chance of making the playoffs. I thought they were mathematically eliminated.

They must win out, Tennessee and Houston must finish 9-7 or worse, then Indy has tiebreakers.

To to be a wildcard they must beat both Buffalo and Pittsburgh outright as those teams have tiebreakers over them.

I don't think they have enough gas left in the tank to deal with Houston.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Really? They got absolutely embarrassed at home by the Broncos...

I would actually say Tennessee has a shot at the division. After they got rid of Mariota, most of their problems disappeared.

I didn’t see the Texans n broncos game, so I really have no idea what happened there. All I know is the way they put it on us and the pats without JJ Watt in the game was impressive. Definitely had me thinking they finally got something going. Guess not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What? A call not going the Patriots way? <gasp/> unpossible! The refs always favor the Patriots because the NFL secretly wants the Patriots to win. The whole brouhaha & punishment of Brady over deflategate was only a cover-up for Roger Goodell’s master plan. Goodell told refs to make sure the Patriots win, to get on Brady’s good side in the hopes it would get him get close enough for the attempt at the “spice melange”.

But another competitor for the spice melange caught “wind” of the plan so Goodell had to throw off the trail. So he made up the whole deflategate story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom