• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Brady is very long in the tooth to play the game.

Belacheat can stand on the side lines for years but Brady, who is the key, not so much.

He has played 12 games, took the hits, and is in better shape than many young QB's at this point in the season. It will be interesting to see when the football gods relieve him of his powers...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He has played 12 games, took the hits, and is in better shape than many young QB's at this point in the season. It will be interesting to see when the football gods relieve him of his powers...

He is on the cusp. This varies among individuals but mid-40s is a breaking point. Regardless of condition.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do not see that at all. They are 10-2 and have no receivers. With the Gronk retirement they needed someone to step up. Not for lack of trying, they brought in Josh Gordon, a former stud to rehabilitate, but now Seattle is trying to rehabilitate him now. They then brought in Antonio Brown but he lied on the contract, was sued, and released. They have all the pieces except receivers and TE, especially no one to go long and fast.

Where does that translate to BB and TB not going much longer?

I’m not basing it on their team performance for one game. They’ll win more games this year. I’m basing it on their age. BB maybe 2 or 3 more years. TB, maybe this year is it, but I kinda don’t think so. At least one more, I’d guess. I don’t think Brady will play past next season.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Colts claimed kicker Chase McLaughlin off waivers from the 49er's. He was 7 of 8 attempts for them. The SF starting kicker just returned.

Ballard is young and still can learn from this. They could of had Chase earlier in the season if they wanted him. How different might the season have turned out if they had?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Colts claimed kicker Chase McLaughlin off waivers from the 49er's. He was 7 of 8 attempts for them. The SF starting kicker just returned.

Ballard is young and still can learn from this. They could of had Chase earlier in the season if they wanted him. How different might the season have turned out if they had?

Well I know of at least 2 games and maybe 3 we would have been out front.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Read AV had MRI and will meet with the team this afternoon. A team fighting for its very life cannot carry 2 kickers. This could be the end for AV if he goes on IR.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fascinating discussion on 1260 sports talk today. We had some posts on how over a long time the Colts have one of the highest injury rates in the league. Talking about possible causes, training staff, the even the field. Nothing appeared to stand out as to why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom