• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Weather is the great equalizer. Brady is not doing well in this.

Brady himself will tell you their strength is defense and special teams. Brady, Eddleman, and the RB's are carrying the rest of the offense. The defense is on pace to set the record for fewest points allowed in a season and lowest average score allowed. Don't need much offense with that D...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well the Titans went ape on the Jags today so next week’s game is crazy important if we want to maintain any kind of playoff hope. We’re both 6-5 and the Texans will be playing the Pats.

Going to be a big weekend. If Colts lose and Texans win our season is toast. Always a funny weekend when Colts fans are forced to cheer for the Patriots...

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Going to be a big weekend. If Colts lose and Texans win our season is toast. Always a funny weekend when Colts fans are forced to cheer for the Patriots...

I don’t see us catching the Texans for the division. So that leaves wild card. Buffalo is pretty much a lock for one of those wild card spots. Colts, Steelers, Raiders, and Tennessee are all 6-5. Who do you trust more out of all those teams to get to 10-ish wins?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    There's a lot of football left so lets don't crown the king just yet.
    They play the games for 60 minutes. They play all the games to determine winners/losers.
    I have no idea who is going to win week to week.
    "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don’t see us catching the Texans for the division. So that leaves wild card. Buffalo is pretty much a lock for one of those wild card spots. Colts, Steelers, Raiders, and Tennessee are all 6-5. Who do you trust more out of all those teams to get to 10-ish wins?

I think you are right on the division, Texans lose 2 more, but Colts lose 1 more and Texans win by tiebreaks. Steelers win the last wildcard by the head to head tiebreaker over the Colts...

Everyone knew how big the Texans game was but the Colts. I did not feel the sense of urgency that they needed to win a tough game like that on the road...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya-think. Tripping.....that one is a serious stretch.

I can see why it was called. In slow motion, it looks to me like incidental contact. But in real time, I can see why it looked to officials that it was tripping. I can see why PDS (similar to TDS) might make some people more conspiratorial than the circumstances support though. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can see why it was called. In slow motion, it looks to me like incidental contact. But in real time, I can see why it looked to officials that it was tripping. I can see why PDS (similar to TDS) might make some people more conspiratorial than the circumstances support though. :):

PDS.....I like that.

I have hated the Pats since the ridiculous and terrible call that put them in the SB over the Raiders. It has been the norm ever since that they get the NBA favored team refs or so it seems.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    an I am glad that is out in the open and over now...…:cool:

It's not that I'm a fan per se. New England itself is nothing to me. But I'm a Michigan fan and Tom Brady is the GOAT. And I respect Belechick, and Edleman. So I like to see them win when it's not against teams I like. The teams I like are Vikings, Bears, Colts, in that order. Oh. And anyone playing against the Packers. I hate those cheese-head ****nutz and Aaron Rogers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom