• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It would also be fair to say Lenard's end of first half penalty that gave Pittsburgh a free kick for 3 was also a large reason they lost.

plenty of blame to go around...

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    As bad as Vinny was, you can’t lay it 100% at his feet. Call it a questionable call, but Leonard gifted them 3 points before the half. Hoyer gifted them 7 with the pick 6. O-line was atrocious. Ya-Sin got burned on their last scoring drive. Rogers fumbled after the safety. All around ugliest game of the year for the Colts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was ugly. I'm not giving up hope just yet though. We're only halfway through the season and stranger things have happened. Gotta stop making stupid mistakes, and gotta get some key players healthy again, no doubt.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    It was against a team using a second string quarterback and down to their 4th string running back. The officiating was bad both ways, buy when it comes down to it missed extra points and field goals have cost the Colts 2 games already this year.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I am not putting this L solely on AV especially with the laces facing the wrong way. It's like kicking a knuckle-ball. Who knows which way it's going to curve like that. Snaps have been bad all year. I've seen Sanchez pull it from over his right ear and barely get it onto the ground with crooked laces on an AV miss too.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I am not putting this L solely on AV especially with the laces facing the wrong way. It's like kicking a knuckle-ball. Who knows which way it's going to curve like that. Snaps have been bad all year. I've seen Sanchez pull it from over his right ear and barely get it onto the ground with crooked laces on an AV miss too.

Vinny dug a divot with his kicking foot before he ever made contact with the football. It never had a shot even if the laces were correct.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Laces don't excuse a divot shank shot. Sorry effort. AV's head isn't into his job. IF his head is right then his body isn't right. It's one of the two if not both.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So where are we in the upcoming games? Even without Brissett for a game or so.

Dolphins. Very Winnable

Jags. Very winnable

At Texans. Toss up

Titans. Very winnable

At Buccaneers. Very winnable

At Saints. Loss

Panthers. Very winnable

At Jags. Very winnable

There are 6 very winnable games, one certain loss and one toss up. I think 10 wins makes playoffs. We also have a win against Texans we are fighting to win the division...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom