• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    The talking heads will concentrate on how Mahomes was down several of his key offensive playmakers, Hill and Watkins. Meanwhile the Colts were missing half of their starting defense.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Went into one of the toughest places to play against a top team, and won?? Gotta remember what shirt I was wearing...

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I am still amazed at how dominant the Colts played. Thy took on the Chiefs and the officials.

I think that game showed the exact blueprint of what Ballard and Co. have been trying to build. Now does this mean we’re gonna finish the season 12-4 and be in the hunt for a 1st round bye? Probably not. It’s one game. As good as we looked this week, we looked equally bad last week. But you can see the blueprint. That’s who they want to be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Next week it's Houston's turn to go to Arrowhead, then they come here the following week. Hopefully our injured guys can get some well-needed healing time over the bye week.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    The level and amount of injuries this year is alarming to me. Seeing the Pittsburgh quarterback knocked out for several minutes then the broken ankle plus all the other injuries over the last couple weeks has made me glad my son doesnt want to play. maybe its always been this bad but I am definitely noticing more this year.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Colts looked good! I wanted to post during the game, but didn't want the blame if it didn't work out. If you search, you'll find I was a fan of Jacoby when he was a Patriot and when he got traded to Indy. He's good. Keep hi him healthy and let his skills expand. He's a no neck like Brees......good QB. Good luck the rest of the way Coltsfolk

(And yes, I have noticed Mahommes is starting to get the "elite QB" calls going his way......)

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Colts looked good! I wanted to post during the game, but didn't want the blame if it didn't work out. If you search, you'll find I was a fan of Jacoby when he was a Patriot and when he got traded to Indy. He's good. Keep hi him healthy and let his skills expand. He's a no neck like Brees......good QB. Good luck the rest of the way Coltsfolk

(And yes, I have noticed Mahommes is starting to get the "elite QB" calls going his way......)

I haven’t really payed much attention to the Pats, is there defense legit or is it in part because of an easy schedule?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I haven’t really payed much attention to the Pats, is there defense legit or is it in part because of an easy schedule?

Well, you can say the schedule is a factor, the Fish and Jets both suck, Washington as well. The Steelers had Ben still in game 1. 33-3. The Bills are actually a good team this year. Gave the Pats their first sorta test.
    Now onto the D. 6.8 points allowed per game. I know there were zero touchdowns through 3 games. alowwing less than 5 yards per play. Some are calling it the best defense Bill has ever put together.
    The Globe has a more realistic take for this point of the year:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...so-untested/JuMZrKP4ARoNsZOeowx4UI/story.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom