Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Twitter has been a great help to bring the thoughts from the brave young lads on the front lines to the masses.
    Capt. Andrew Luck said:
    Dearest mother —
    I write you a renewed man. I stood upon the battlefield once more — and the feeling was glorious. I used my sidearm multiple times with great success. The engagement may count for nothing, but the victory has emboldened the men. I am filled with hope.
    — Andrew

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    It’s probably a useless stat but I’m gonna cling to it. We had like nine 4th quarter leads last year and managed to blow most of them. With a coaching staff that’s not inept plus an Andrew Luck, I gotta believe we would’ve won a lot of those games. And our talent level isn’t worse than last year, it’s the same if not just a hair better. I’m cautiously optimistic.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It’s probably a useless stat but I’m gonna cling to it. We had like nine 4th quarter leads last year and managed to blow most of them. With a coaching staff that’s not inept plus an Andrew Luck, I gotta believe we would’ve won a lot of those games. And our talent level isn’t worse than last year, it’s the same if not just a hair better. I’m cautiously optimistic.

I'm always optimistic until the season starts. Then I start my cursing and throwing things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom