• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    More tidbits: when all five of our offensive line starters are healthy and play, we average 150yds/game rushing and 5yds/carry. Awfully impressive.

There's a guy on Youtube who does some NFL analysis and he said: "The Colts have built a wall with their O-line, and the rest of the NFL is going to pay for it."

I thought that was pretty funny.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    With the exception of his legs Deshaun is like any other scrambling Q-Back. Not all that impressive in the over all scheme of things. How many botched passes in the clinch did he throw.

It’s totally possible that the Chiefs put up 50 on us next week, but I’m curios to see how Maholmes does next season. There have been a lot of standout rookie seasons that kind’ve fizzle out as the years go by, i.e. RG3, Dak Prescott.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    With the exception of his legs Deshaun is like any other scrambling Q-Back. Not all that impressive in the over all scheme of things. How many botched passes in the clinch did he throw.[/QUOTE

Yes. But it could have turned the tide if he hadn't botched so many passes in the clinch. Seems many QBs can't stand in the pocket and throw under pressure.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    With the exception of his legs Deshaun is like any other scrambling Q-Back. Not all that impressive in the over all scheme of things. How many botched passes in the clinch did he throw.

I agree... they bring some excitement and win some games, but they don't last. I don't want an immobile QB and at the same time don't want to count on 75 yards rushing per game from them either.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, so I have a stupid question... Looking at the bracket on CBS.com, Indy has o56 next to its name, and KC has -5 next to its name. Likewise, Philly has o41.5 next to its name, and Chicago has -6.5. I assume it's something to do with odds/points but I've never seen this before. What's it mean? Chargers and New England don't have any such markings. (And I still can't get used to "L.A. Chargers". I couldn't get used to the St. Louis Rams either, but at least they're back in L.A. :):)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/postseason/bracket

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Okay, so I have a stupid question... Looking at the bracket on CBS.com, Indy has o56 next to its name, and KC has -5 next to its name. Likewise, Philly has o41.5 next to its name, and Chicago has -6.5. I assume it's something to do with odds/points but I've never seen this before. What's it mean? Chargers and New England don't have any such markings. (And I still can't get used to "L.A. Chargers". I couldn't get used to the St. Louis Rams either, but at least they're back in L.A. :):)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/postseason/bracket

I believe the o56 is the over/under bet and the -5 is the point spread. So if you pick the Colts, and they lose by 3, you still win the bet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom