• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don’t mind the call. It’s kind’ve a throw away season with new coaching/players and a ton of young guys. I still think we’ll end up 8-8. Really glad to see Luck be Luck again for a little bit. 400+ and 4TD’s against a stout defensive front is not bad. We’re still trending upward.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I’ll take aggressive over Pagano’s weak sauce any day.

Colts started out the season ranked at #31. They're up to #15 already. Let's have some fun and learn to play winning football while our starters heal up.
    Dang people.... this team is beat up with a bunch of starters broken up bad. Back ups are going down like flies as well.
    We played 3 people off the practice squad today.
    I enjoyed the game.
    Give the Colts their due. They stayed in the game.
    Go Colts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don’t mind the call. It’s kind’ve a throw away season with new coaching/players and a ton of young guys. I still think we’ll end up 8-8. Really glad to see Luck be Luck again for a little bit. 400+ and 4TD’s against a stout defensive front is not bad. We’re still trending upward.
    I agree that it was good to see Luck back in form (at least in the 2nd half), and Houston's defense was tough, but there were still a couple of questionable calls. Still like that they're doing as well as they are in general, but we could've won this one. Now we've got the Cheatriots Thursday night, and they haven't been doing so well. I'd love to see us pull out a win against them. That would go a long way towards building some confidence.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Colts started out the season ranked at #31. They're up to #15 already. Let's have some fun and learn to play winning football while our starters heal up.
    Dang people.... this team is beat up with a bunch of starters broken up bad. Back ups are going down like flies as well.
    We played 3 people off the practice squad today.
    I enjoyed the game.
    Give the Colts their due. They stayed in the game.
    Go Colts.

Amen. We’re still exceeding expectations by a wide margin. I’m pleased.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom