I-get-around
    22008220_1446000245437576_3727757189896140281_n.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wasn't to a SEAL that suggested that Kaepernick kneel?

They suggest you attempt to fight them in bars too

If I wasn't sure a guy was an idiot or not, I'd ask him to kneel during the anthem. If he did, he's an idiot. Target ID and confirmation, genius

It's like mass casualty events. Lots of injured people. You yell "If you need medical help, go under that tree over there!" Then you get to them last and start with the people who didn't move

Last edited:

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    As my wife and I were running some errands today a question perhaps related to this whole issue came to mind. Would we all not be better off if minority children were informed of the wonderful opportunities that are available to them rather than trying to convince all of them they are being "oppressed by the man." I'm not suggesting there is no reason for discussion of the topic, but I get the impression the mantra from minority groups is that every non minority individual is a blatant rascist.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As my wife and I were running some errands today a question perhaps related to this whole issue came to mind. Would we all not be better off if minority children were informed of the wonderful opportunities that are available to them rather than trying to convince all of them they are being "oppressed by the man." I'm not suggesting there is no reason for discussion of the topic, but I get the impression the mantra from minority groups is that every non minority individual is a blatant rascist.

Serious question. Do you know any minorities that aren't on tv?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    KUT you gonna gonna go to Indy with me to see the President?

I will try to get some tickets do you want go?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They should notify anheuser-busch that their products won't be served at their posts if they continue to sponsor the NFL.

Heck, what about Microsoft? They pour WAY more money into the NFL than a little beer company. Threaten to not buy their products, and remove all their programs from your devices. That, of course is inconvenient, but for those that really have heartfelt conviction in their beliefs it should be easy to do.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just stop. If they aren’t victims, protected and fed by the caring left, they might reject their groupthink and no longer be a dependable bloc.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, I think it was already obvious that some former soldiers had no clue as to why they were serving, and what they were defending.

So if their feelings and beliefs don't match up with yours their service is somehow illegitimate? Perhaps you should take up speaking to veteran's groups and active duty to school us on what their/our service was all about.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

My wife spent 18 months on a Navajo reservation as a teacher before moving back to Indiana. To them, she was just another belegana (it's a derogatory term for white people). The vast majority teach their children to hate all white people and that they are all evil. Look how it's helped them.

Now, if any "race" has a reason to hate whites it's definitely the American Indians. We brought famine, disease, stole their land, slaughtered them and stuffed them onto almost unlivable land. But all this hate is not helping them at all. It doesn't help anyone. The constant division and hatred that has been spread for hundreds of years on all sides needs to stop. But unfortunately its not allowed to be talked about in its entirety and we sure as hell aren't allowed to talk about the actual problems and their root causes.

So, is my island ready yet? I'm done with society.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    That is the manipulation. To much control. It is not supposed to be a spec series. Innovation was the rule of the day. Hell Kut at some tracks they issued the rear springs/shock packages. That is not racing. The fans know it and the empty seats show it.

^^^Exactly this^^^

I used to enjoy watching NASCAR on lazy Sunday afternoons. Innovation and creativity within the rules made it fun and competitive. Now the only innovation is that which NASCAR leadership specifically sanctions...so the cars are technically better, but they are all essentially identical and boring. Now there's no competitive drive for creativity, innovation, and risk taking because it simply isn't allowed. And the changes to the points system, including the "race for the chase," were terrible too.

Sorry for the :hijack:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Are we still talking about this crap? WHO CARES? Employees are PEACEFULLY protesting with the support of their employers. While I don't agree with them, I'm not butthurt over what strangers do on TV. If you don't like it, turn the channel and move on, don't go to the games. By all the complaining going on you would think this is the most important issue we have...it is far from it. It was a small issue until Trump opened his pie hole and poured gas on the smoldering fire. Thanks, now can you worry about things that ACTUALLY affect our country? Sheesh.

Like: North Korea, ACA, the investigation, Puerto Rico...
    ...and I agree.

It's a distraction for the nattering masses so that the Administration can focus on making real changes without worrying so much about the optics of doing what needs to be done. Real changes are happening in the bureaucracy, tax reform proposal being announced today, and the SHARE Act is on the move. The suppressor aspect would not have a chance in hell if the left was paying attention to that instead of silly stuff like the NFL. Just like a magician, Trump is distracting you while he does something else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ^^^Exactly this^^^

I used to enjoy watching NASCAR on lazy Sunday afternoons. Innovation and creativity within the rules made it fun and competitive. Now the only innovation is that which NASCAR leadership specifically sanctions...so the cars are technically better, but they are all essentially identical and boring. Now there's no competitive drive for creativity, innovation, and risk taking because it simply isn't allowed. And the changes to the points system, including the "race for the chase," were terrible too.

Sorry for the :hijack:

When the elder statesmen of NASCAR passed and the son and his over-educated staff took over the manipulation began. Follow the money.
    As with anything good/profitable the new faces come in and destroy it. Indy/NASCAR/NHRA.....it is across the board. Now the NFL.

Yeah the thread jack.....but a short break from the ongoing insanity might be OK......sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom