• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I guess im late to the party... What are people protesting?

Guys who sell loose cigarettes, guy who says he's a legal gun owner, or guy who sells cds being killed for non-compliance vs guy who kills 2 people, starts eating another's face, guy who shoots kills scores at the movies, and a guy who kills 9 in a church; and afterwards taken to Burger King surviving? :dunno:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    and a guy who kills 9 in a church; and afterwards taken to Burger King surviving? :dunno:

Okay Kut...A regular is in the shop and I was on this thread...My computer screen goes both ways (Bi) so I can show a customer what his gun is actually going for on gunbroker as opposed to what folks are "asking" for their gun...Anyhoo he and I are talking and he said "That Kutnupe needs to get his facts right.."

I am about &^%$ a small brick because I thought "How does he know Kut?" and then he said, "They went to the drive thru at Burger King and brought it to him.." He works in the penal system and said that is common for arresting officers to go through a drive thru and get something to eat for someone during questioning no matter the race....

Also he said he believes that Eric Garner did not die for "selling loose cigarettes" but rather for resisting arrest.....

He said that in the penal system there is a chart called SICDS which shows how various health conditions can affect the likelihood of asphyxiation while being restrained based on various criteria and that Eric Garner would have been at a very high risk due to sleep apnea, weight and his heart and respiratory conditions....

This may have been the weirdest post I have ever posted....

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Okay Kut...A regular is in the shop and I was on this thread...My computer screen goes both ways (Bi) so I can show a customer what his gun is actually going for on gunbroker as opposed to what folks are "asking" for their gun...Anyhoo he and I are talking and he said "That Kutnupe needs to get his facts right.."

I am about &^%$ a small brick because I thought "How does he know Kut?" and then he said, "They went to the drive thru at Burger King and brought it to him.." He works in the penal system and said that is common for arresting officers to go through a drive thru and get something to eat for someone during questioning no matter the race....

Also he said he believes that Eric Garner did not die for "selling loose cigarettes" but rather for resisting arrest.....

He said that in the penal system there is a chart called SICDS which shows how various health conditions can affect the likelihood of asphyxiation while being restrained based on various criteria and that Eric Garner would have been at a very high risk due to sleep apnea, weight and his heart and respiratory conditions....

This may have been the weirdest post I have ever posted....

Roof was arrested in North Carolina, while on his way to Nashville. The arresting agency didn't question him (that would be highly improper). Providing food under such circumstances, is certainly atypical. I have personally never seen a person arrested by another agency, provided with such a meal, prior to the beginning of questioning by the agency of jurisdiction.
    As far as Garner, choking him probably would not have compounded whatever health conditions he had, leading to his death. He was non-compliant, but passively resisting, a choke is considered a deadly force tactic, which isn't to be used on passive resisters.
    Those still don't address situations like Philando Castile, Charles Kinsey, or Walter Scott, guys who are shot in very iffy circumstances when compared to plenty of other situations that would be good shoots, but the offender miraculously avoids injury.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Those still don't address situations like Philando Castile, Charles Kinsey, or Walter Scott, guys who are shot in very iffy circumstances when compared to plenty of other situations that would be good shoots, but the offender miraculously avoids injury.

Yep...He questions those....He is like me in that regard...Somewhere between "all police officer shootings against black males are murder" and "all shootings against black males are justified" lies something probably closer to the truth...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom