Not open for further replies.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Cygnus, I wasn't refering to people posting in this thread. I was refering to those that would be victims that stir the pot and try to profit from their own actions. My apologies for being so vague in my aim. I posted in a hurry trying to get the computer shut down because I needed to be somewhere. :n00b:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Cygnus, I wasn't refering to people posting in this thread. I was referring to those that would be victims that stir the pot and try to profit from their own actions. My apologies for being so vague in my aim. I posted in a hurry trying to get the computer shut down because I needed to be somewhere. :n00b:

OMG. I just saw this. No offense at all or apologies needed.
    I was being self-depricating (A good skill on INGO). My avatar has burned people's eyes before. Especially when I first unveiled it.

Now for "Kap" GQ man of the year LOL! How about JJ Watt and his huirricane relief charity ($30 plus) instead????

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    23472883_1714139068604364_6034774343805218731_n.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

Had to log in just to rep that!
    That was quick.

As for Kap, he's no Jackie Robinson (No ground breaking, no threats just for playing....) and he's definitely no Ali ( whether you agreed with is reasons or not, that man stood up for his beliefs in a dignified way and sacrificed while at the top of his game)
    Had he knelt in the NFC Championship Game or Superbowl, perhaps a better case could be made.
    What he and the others fail to realize is that on balance that flag has produced far more good than bad in it's name.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Two guys accused of committing sexual assault crimes. What's Kap's crime?... oh right... brown skin.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Two guys accused of committing sexual assault crimes. What's Kap's crime?... oh right... brown skin.

Srsly?

Okay. Let me 'splain the meaning behind this mystery. GQ isn't a terrific judge of character. That's it. That's the message. That's all there is. Nothing else there. No dog whistles. No race. No one's implying Kaepernick is a sexual assaulter. His only sex crime from what I can tell would be ****ing a lunatic ideologue. And, it's not a crime, per se. Just not very wise. It usually makes you do irrational things.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Srsly?

Okay. Let me 'splain the meaning behind this mystery. GQ isn't a terrific judge of character. That's it. That's the message. That's all there is. Nothing else there. No dog whistles. No race. No one's implying Kaepernick is a sexual assaulter. His only sex crime from what I can tell would be ****ing a lunatic ideologue. And, it's not a crime, per se. Just not very wise. It usually makes you do irrational things.

Yeah seriously. What crime has Kap committed? And yet he's in the company of two guys who are accused of sexual assault? The character of someone accused of committing of sexually abusing people isn't even in the same league as some one protesting from a position you disagree with.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah seriously. What crime has Kap committed? And yet he's in the company of two guys who are accused of sexual assault? The character of someone committed of sexually abusing people isn't even in the same league as some one protesting from a position you disagree with.

Who said he committed a crime? I'm not sure you're able to look at this from a different angle. And boy did you get trolled by it in the classical sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom