• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T/C Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    North of South Bend
    I tried to access the poll using links from 3 different sources and they all went to a page with a blank area where the poll is supposed to be. Did they shut the poll down because it was going against their agenda?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I tried to access the poll using links from 3 different sources and they all went to a page with a blank area where the poll is supposed to be. Did they shut the poll down because it was going against their agenda?

It's still working for me. Right now it's 65 no, 35 yes.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Heh. For those who don't think there is any use in voting in these polls, you should read this article. The entire article's basis is shaped by the result of this poll. In other words, doing this little bit to fight for gun rights can help to alter the narrative.

Found another poll you might want to hit: Poll: Gun control legislation under Obama? | MSNBC

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    lnh8.jpg

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Heh. For those who don't think there is any use in voting in these polls, you should read this article. The entire article's basis is shaped by the result of this poll. In other words, doing this little bit to fight for gun rights can help to alter the narrative.

Found another poll you might want to hit: Poll: Gun control legislation under Obama? | MSNBC

Hit this one too.
    43% no gun control laws, they're fine now
    50% no laws will pass, but I wish they would
    7% yes laws will pass

Need more people in on this one!!!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

I got this one too.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The liberals may NOT take note of the poll if it goes against their agenda, but as noted earlier, OTHER papers and bloggers ARE taking note.

So add in your vote, and let the liberal loon DemocRATS know how the American Citizen REALLY feels about stomping on their Constitutional right. :thumbsup:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    time on deck 23:25 on 28 May 2014 and the poll shows 69% NO and 31% YES
    Total votes: 2,204

Top Bottom