• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you think the forced entry and vandalism inside the Capitol on 1/6/21 were justified?

• I'm a Democrat and it was wrong and I'd like to signal my virtue here publicly

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm a Democrat but admire the chutzpah of the protesters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I think you're missing the big picture here. I think (my belief) most people are calling this a mostly peaceful protest as a slap to the face of the left.
    After the riots out west, and that's what they were, being called mostly peaceful protest by all the news stations and the democrat's in general, it's our way of showing them how stupid they sounded all year
    There's some of that.

There are a lot of people on the right all over the internet who are actively trying to downplay what happened.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Stroke as a result of head trauma? That's how I've seen it reported.

It would be pretty unusual for a 42 year old who was healthy enough for that job to have a stroke without a triggering event.
    Agreed. But I had a friend that stroked out at the dinner table. Just dropped.

Of course this situation if full of stress and bodily harm.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have always thought this was the most efficient way to put down the mob. BLM, Proud Boys, Antifa, etc. Doesn't matter.

Cross certain lines and another line gets formed, and that right quick.

Regards,

Doug

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    ErWiHhuW4AAIXjR

"Patriots"

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I realize it's subject to change but only 8.1% of those responding to the poll said what happened in DC was justified. :dunno: As to the police officer I will need to see some proof either way. Last I heard he reported back to a central office and had a stroke. If he was assaulted then charges should be filed.
    Charge who? I has hit in the head with a large chain back in May. Luckily I was wearing my Kevlar helmet. Even if I hadn't, with 3000 rioters surrounding me, how would I ever know who threw it? He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Managed to get back to HQ, then collapsed. He died of a stroke...you are correct. But a stroke cause by blunt force trauma.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Charge who? I has hit in the head with a large chain back in May. Luckily I was wearing my Kevlar helmet. Even if I hadn't, with 3000 rioters surrounding me, how would I ever know who threw it? He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Managed to get back to HQ, then collapsed. He died of a stroke...you are correct. But a stroke cause by blunt force trauma.
    Well, if there is video of him being hit with a fire extinguisher wouldn’t the perp also be in that video? If not then I agree it would be difficult to prosecute. I have lived several years wearing a Kevlar but never as an officer of the law.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Well the right sure as hell didn't invent that tactic lol
    yeah and the "right" including people on INGO said they don't riot when their candidate loses

There may be justification for rebellion but it's sure as heck not over a reality TV star that bamboozled his followers into donating 300 million to him on the basis of his unproven allegations of a stolen election. Now he has them literally killing for him.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    yeah and the "right" including people on INGO said they don't riot when their candidate loses

There may be justification for rebellion but it's sure as heck not over a reality TV star that bamboozled his followers into donating 300 million to him on the basis of his unproven allegations of a stolen election. Now he has them literally killing for him.
    Qw32NTT.png

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I've posted this several times in various threads. It ain't about Trump, at least not for most on the right. It's about freedom and the continuation of our country.

For the left, it's about Trump, misinformation, Trump, control and Trump.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    ErWiHhuW4AAIXjR

"Patriots"
    If that bothers you, you'd really hate what Sam Adams did.
    Here's the video.

If Sam Adams beat the crap out of Peace Officers who were only keeping the peace, then he was a POS. No one there that day was Sam Adams level no matter how they saw themselves. Anyone who did this to the officer is a POS. Anyone who supports the actions towards the officer is a POS. Anyone who witnessed this, had opportunity to intervene and didn't is a POS.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Unproven because no evidence was allowed to be presented, and before you go all '53 cases and lost them all' may I refer you to my post citing what Jonathan Turley said about that

Top Bottom