• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's possible, but look at Trump's history. He likes women on the younger side too. Not pedo style, but the "I may be old, but I'm also and rich so I can get hot 25 year olds" type. It certainly begs the question since Trump has a history of dating a good clip younger than himself, why it was necessary to call out Epstein?

:scratch: Maybe I've misunderstood. How is Epstein diddling 14 year old girls morally equivalent to an old man dating 25 year olds? If you're a hot 25 year old woman, and you want to **** an old rich dude, that's your choice and not my business. I ain't gonna judge either party. Now if the old man is Weinsteining the 25 year old, that's a different story.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Man, I remember when Kut was capable of making rational arguments. Now, it’s just the same crap that every single democrat spews. Hmmm, what changed?

Oh you know.
    Hillary's honor is in jeopardy..... again.

Speaking of Hillary Holes....
    I would pay an extra $500 NOT to have one in my S&W. Unfortunately Hillary's Hole will always cast a deep dark shadow upon the gun world.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can agree with that. My whole point is to illustrate the contrast, since so many are willing to believe that Clinton was involved in such criminality, or that Biden has a sexual attraction to little girls. I'm balancing the scales.

Fair enough. There's no real evidence that either Clinton or Trump were involved in knowing or actually participating in Epstein's pedo scheme. Or, even that Biden has a sexual attraction to little girls. But damn that **** is too creepy.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I hate to stick up for Kut, but the point he is trying to make is that Trump KNEW and did nothing about it.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I hate to stick up for Kut, but the point he is trying to make is that Trump KNEW and did nothing about it.
    Where is there evidence that he knew Epstien was A pedophile?

Kut at one point in his life liked to 'play' with little boys. Prove me wrong.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Where is there evidence that he knew Epstien was A pedophile?

Kut at one point in his life liked to 'play' with little boys. Prove me wrong.

Who didn't play with little boys? :dunno:

We played army men.... cops and robbers.... cowboys and indians.....
    It wasn't until playing with little girls that I wanted to be a doctor.

I miss kindergarten....:(

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Is that a fact?

Yeah, I don't think from what's been reported by legitimate sources that it's evidently true what Trump knew about it. "He likes them young" or whatever it was that Trump reportedly said isn't evidence that "young" means under the age of consent.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, I don't think from what's been reported by legitimate sources that it's evidently true what Trump knew about it. "He likes them young" or whatever it was that Trump reportedly said isn't evidence that "young" means under the age of consent.

I get that.

I'll change that to it seems like that is what Kut is trying to express.

Trump Dated younger "legal age" women, So he must have meant that Epstein liked Young "under age" women.

At least that it is what I infer. I see no other reason to put it the way he did.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How about pizza kills people slower than Hillary does?

Don't get me started on pizza.
    I had a two day migraine.
    I ate 1 piece of pizza a day.
    And I threw up 1 piece of pizza a day.

I had to throw the poor pizza away.
    There was no way I was going to eat more. Even though it wasn't the pizza's fault.

Top Bottom