• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yeah, the Republican lawyer and, now, former Labor Secretary who signed off on the sweetheart deal, and Epstein's apparent friendships with a former Democrat, and current Republican President, screams "blowback on the Democrats."
    :laugh:

Oh, you mean the former Democrat president that was a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express? You seem to be forgetting that the scandal is about underage rape and sex trafficking. The one woman who accused Trump in relation to this has already recanted as you've already been informed. It takes a serious spin cycle to apply this to Trump. Epsteins circle of friends are overwhelmingly Democrat and I'm looking forward to the blowback.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, you mean the former Democrat president that was a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express? You seem to be forgetting that the scandal is about underage rape and sex trafficking. The one woman who accused Trump in relation to this has already recanted as you've already been informed. It takes a serious spin cycle to apply this to Trump. Epsteins circle of friends are overwhelmingly Democrat and I'm looking forward to the blowback.

I'd didn't apply it to Mr. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." also known as Donald Trump. I just not seeing how this is supposed to blowback on the Democrats. I have not heard that Epstein's friends are "overwhelmingly Democrat." Where is this stated, and even if true, are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You have a looser and more broad definition of 'friendship' than even Facebook addicts do :lmfao:

You know, that's not how any of this works (except in the fever dreams of TDS)

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side".

At least to me, it seems that at least at some point in the past, there was social dynamic called "friendship," that the person who spoke the above, seemed to believe. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Jeffrey Epstein shipped a shredder from the Virgin Islands to his FL home in 2008 after reaching a non-prosecution agreement

4 months ago, after a judge invalidated the agreement, Epstein shipped a tile & carpet extractor from the islands to his NYC home

https://theintercept.com/2019/07/09/jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-shredder/

Rich people are weird. Why ship these items? Afraid of being caught? withdraw cash and go buy a new one so its not so hard to trace.

Or could be just wacked out priorities. I've seen wealthy guys spend thousands to save hundreds.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That would actually be the morer of two evils.

Well, yeah. In my estimation it is. Apparently yours too. But Kut said he'd go Clinton. Okay. So he gets to estimate that for himself. But, at one point he said he doesn't vote for the lesser of two evils. I think it's fair for me to assume that this has changed. Unless he thinks Clinton is not evil.

Of course the sane reaction to that would be ... :laugh:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, yeah. In my estimation it is. Apparently yours too. But Kut said he'd go Clinton. Okay. So he gets to estimate that for himself. But, at one point he said he doesn't vote for the lesser of two evils. I think it's fair for me to assume that this has changed. Unless he thinks Clinton is not evil.

Of course the sane reaction to that would be ... :laugh:

And sometimes you don't even have to assume when the post responding to you says as much.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'd didn't apply it to Mr. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." also known as Donald Trump. I just not seeing how this is supposed to blow back on the Democrats. I have not heard that Epstein's friends are "overwhelmingly Democrat." Where is this stated, and even if true, are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?

Interesting that you highlight the part describing Epstein and then implied that it applies to Trump. Bill Clinton was a regular customer. Hillary laughed about getting a pedophile that she knew was guilty cleared of charges.

Epstein overwhelmingly fund-raised and contributed to Democrat politicians and causes (he did give about 10% as much to Republicans). The guests at his island, including immediately after 2008 included high-profile Democrats and socialites like Katie Couric & George Stephanopoulos. His black book has plenty of such names, though that certainly doesn't mean that they participated, only that his circle was heavily Democrat. This includes prominent Democrat political figures such as Michael Bloomberg, Bill Richardson and multiple Kennedys. The overwhelming majority of his American contacts (about half are foreign) are either from New York City or are in the entertainment industry (those bastions of conservative thought and support). It is interesting that neither of the Clintons are in there considering his extensive contacts with them. Obviously, he had at least one other contact list.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New: SDNY alleges in new court filing that Jeffrey Epstein paid 2 potential witnesses $350K days after the Miami Herald broke news about his secret deal. Prosecutors say Epstein is worth $500m and should be detained citing the payments and other intimidation tactics

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd didn't apply it to Mr. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." also known as Donald Trump. I just not seeing how this is supposed to blowback on the Democrats. I have not heard that Epstein's friends are "overwhelmingly Democrat." Where is this stated, and even if true, are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?

Well, it seems like you're using a weaker version of that standard on Trump. Say something noncommital to a biographer about a social acquaintance and, if you're a Republican, you are complicit in his crimes, but " ... even if true, [that his friends are overwhelmingly Democrat] are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?"

Double standard is ... double

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, it seems like you're using a weaker version of that standard on Trump. Say something noncommital to a biographer about a social acquaintance and, if you're a Republican, you are complicit in his crimes, but " ... even if true, [that his friends are overwhelmingly Democrat] are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?"

Double standard is ... double

I'm not saying anyone is complicit, or even knew about Epstein's crimes. But if one can say with a straight face that the president's comment concerning Epstein's affinity for women "on the younger side," doesn't raise a few eyebrows, then they lack the curiosity of imagination, or are simple in their outlook.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    In light of all the people trying to smear Trumps name because of what he said about Epstein. Or what he did or did not do when there were allegations that Epstein acted inappropriately towards young women. What about this guy? Is his behavior appropriate? If this was your daughter?

maxresdefault.jpg

th

creepy-joe002.jpg

84473641.jpg

BidenPervertGawkerc_scalefl_progressiveq_80w_800.jpg

creepy-joe-biden.jpg

th

Creepy-Biden-with-Sotomayor.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

854baadc1798d5ee4e68145e830563d8.jpg

Gee I forgot, he is a Democrat. When Democrats act inappropriately they vote them into higher offices. As usual, nothing but a bunch of worthless hypocrites.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If Joe was a Republican he'd never be able to be in public again, let alone even consider a run for public office. Se;ective enforcement yet again...

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm not saying anyone is complicit, or even knew about Epstein's crimes. But if one can say with a straight face that the president's comment concerning Epstein's affinity for women "on the younger side," doesn't raise a few eyebrows, then they lack the curiosity of imagination, or are simple in their outlook.

It invites a question worth asking, but for a man his age, he could be referring to college girls. I would consider it likely that Epatein had custom experiences for most every prurient interest including young but safely above the age of consent for non-pedophiles.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Epstein is further proof that either the left doesn't believe in hell or expects that they'll have special privileges due to their work corrupting others ... or both

Top Bottom