15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Don't get me started on pizza.
    I had a two day migraine.
    I ate 1 piece of pizza a day.
    And I threw up 1 piece of pizza a day.

I had to throw the poor pizza away.
    There was no way I was going to eat more. Even though it wasn't the pizza's fault.

Was it that you were thinking about Hillary? She makes me that way too...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hate to stick up for Kut, but the point he is trying to make is that Trump KNEW and did nothing about it.

I didn't say Biden wasn't a creeper.

View attachment 78539

I guess I can see some resemblance. :):

iu

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Can we stipulate there is a consensus that Biden is a creeper?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Can we stipulate that most attempts to make everything be about Trump are a 'mote and beam' situation

Uhhh....well, you might want to google Trump 1992 mar-a-lago epstein

Since everyone is so interested in going after Bill during those years, perhaps you should see what The Donald was up to

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That was where our present president had the guy make like a tree and hit the trail?
    By the way, it seems that perhaps Epstein's recruiting operative for fresh children was around and had to leave as well. I'm going off of memory from an interview a year or so ago so eh, it's something to dig for. Don't remember what her name was but someone here pro'bly has it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And yeah, I'm still waiting for gory details on the temple to be made public.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ben Shapiro did a monologue on Epstines 4 assistants (all female) one day last week. It would have been between 2:30 ans 3 pm CT, since that is the only time I listen to the Radio.

I think he gave the present location and new names of three of them.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That was where our present president had the guy make like a tree and hit the trail?
    By the way, it seems that perhaps Epstein's recruiting operative for fresh children was around and had to leave as well. I'm going off of memory from an interview a year or so ago so eh, it's something to dig for. Don't remember what her name was but someone here pro'bly has it.

Nah there's a video circulating today of Trump with Epstein, dancing or something with women. News outlets say there's "inappropriate touching", which is just silly.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

There were, surprisingly, a number of women complicit in Epstein's 'alleged' criminality, but by far the worst was Ghislaine Maxwell

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Uhhh....well, you might want to google Trump 1992 mar-a-lago epstein

Since everyone is so interested in going after Bill during those years, perhaps you should see what The Donald was up to

Nah there's a video circulating today of Trump with Epstein, dancing or something with women. News outlets say there's "inappropriate touching", which is just silly.

GP will be handling the light work on this

Edit: Alpo, I'm sensing the quiet desperation of a kid who's found out his new toy isn't going to 'take down Trump' even though the people in the MSM who sold it to him promised "this time for sure"

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There's even a shot of Trump standing next to Epstein and they were both sizing up the bevy of young ladies and Trump was pointing to one and leaned over to Epstein and said "She's hot" There's your evidence right there. Trump is guilty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

By the standard of today it was inappropriate touching, by the standard of then, it wasn't. There are plenty of things I did back then I thought, and still think, were harmless, but for damn sure wouldn't do today.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    It must be hard growing up in this day and age. If a young person who identifies as male asks a young person he thinks identifies as female for a date, does he get dox'd, tazed, shot or arrested? I can't seem to keep up.

I still think we will all be talking like "coneheads" in a few more years...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    GP will be handling the light work on this

Edit: Alpo, I'm sensing the quiet desperation of a kid who's found out his new toy isn't going to 'take down Trump' even though the people in the MSM who sold it to him promised "this time for sure"

I find it rather curious that Bill's behavior is a subject of INGO. Trump is a slut puppy and it is well documented. The morals of either of these men is disgusting.

I'm just not sure why Bill is thrown out here? Diffuse any talk against Donald? Hmmm? Since when does one addict excuse the behavior of another?

There is no desperation here. I think the Clintons represent the turning point of the slide away from any sense of decency in US Administrations.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I'm just not sure why Bill is thrown out here? Diffuse any talk against Donald? Hmmm? Since when does one addict excuse the behavior of another?

Well the real evil person in this whole thing is the serial child molester Epstein. Yet in the never ending desire to find anything negative about Trump the media barely focuses on the true crime. Frustrated the Trumpers point out the media’s hypocrisy for turning a blind eye to all of Clinton’s using his position of power to get away with rape or near rape behaviors. Remember that Bill facef....d an intern at work (Oval Office).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I find it rather curious that Bill's behavior is a subject of INGO. Trump is a slut puppy and it is well documented. The morals of either of these men is disgusting.

There is no desperation here. I think the Clintons represent the turning point of the slide away from any sense of decency in US Administrations.

Because rather than criticize a sitting president's bad actions, its better to do so to a guy who hasn't been in office in almost 20 years.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Because rather than criticize a sitting president's bad actions, its better to do so to a guy who hasn't been in office in almost 20 years.

The difference (without knowing much more than I do) is simple.

Epstein is a pervert, fairly well documented and more coming out.

Clinton, maybe not a pervert (as much as we know), but has lied about his sexual (what ever sex is) encounter with the lady in the blue dress. As of this time, we know he has lied about his close relationship with Epstein; 4 flights versus 23? Not sure where it leads.

Trump, well he appears to be the typical wealthy playboy who has seemingly settled down, but still likes to talk about pretty women.

With what we know at this time, Clinton has every right to be upset and concerned....IMO.

Top Bottom