• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I thought Clint was a flop. He struggled be be intelligible, and spoke very slowly. He's showing his age and the attending reduction in wit.

It came off to me as a contrivance by republicans and frankly, it made them look like they were abusing a frail old man.

I would rather have had a guest appearance by Romney's Dog, complete with WW1 pilot goggles and scarf.

Can anyone remember Clint's break into pictures? He was deemed unmarketable due to his manner of speech. He went to Italy and starred in what would be known as the "spaghetti westerns" and propelled him into stardom("A Fistful of Dollars", "For a Few Dollars More" and "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"). This is the manner in which the man has always talked. Nothing new here...

I don't want to hear any whining in the futrue from conservatives about the office of the president being disrespected. That was my only take away. Sort of tacky for a convention. In addition, it seems as if I read the sentence Rommney aides back off/distance...a few too many times this election.

For me, the office of the president was seemingly at it's nadir when B Clinton went on MTV playing the sax while wearing shades during his first campaign... Struck me as disrespectful, undignified and unpresidential... and he went on to serve 2 terms....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I thought Clint was a flop. He struggled be be intelligible, and spoke very slowly. He's showing his age and the attending reduction in wit.

It came off to me as a contrivance by republicans and frankly, it made them look like they were abusing a frail old man.

I would rather have had a guest appearance by Romney's Dog, complete with WW1 pilot goggles and scarf.

Well, to label him a flop, it must be understood why he was there in the first place. He wasn't there to entertain the 18-54 year olds. He was there to speak to those who are worried about losing their social security. He was there to let them know that "Dirty Harry" was supporting Mitt. To determine his success, the actual target audience must be polled.

Old people can say with a look what young people write books to tell.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Paladin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Mooresville/Camby
    Obama is an empty suit

The empty suit fits in the empty chair. We have an idiot in the white house and for those that think he is doing a good job should watch 2016. That will open their eyes. I think Clint did a great job and his acting ability came off as planned. Clint is a master at his job and doesnt worry about offending many from the left coast and the actors guild. Way to go Clint, you had the guts to say what most are thinking about our president. Thought he did a great job.

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    I agree completely that this idoit cannot be re-elected. I saw "2016" last week when it came out - if anyone has any doubts - you need to see the movie. This man is an embarassment and a pretender to the presidency. I have never been so disgusted, turned off and ashamed as I have until this narcissistic left winging marxist became president.

Top Bottom