• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    So it's just been announced that Clint is gonna be the mystery guest speaker tonight at the RNC. I think it's awesome! It's nice to know that not everyone from Kalifornia is a Lib. I've always known his political views but it's nice to see him out supporting the conservatives.
    :rockwoot:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So it's just been announced that Clint is gonna be the mystery guest speaker tonight at the RNC. I think it's awesome! It's nice to know that not everyone from Kalifornia is a Lib. I've always known his political views but it's nice to see him out supporting the conservatives.
    :rockwoot:

If he is supporting Romney, it's open to debate whether he's supporting the conservatives. :)

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I wonder if he's going to do a riff on his "halftime in America" commercial for Chrysler and say "we're behind by 15 trillion; it's time to pull the clown playing quarterback".

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Didn't he star in a commercial about Detroit making a comeback with the implication it was thanks to Obama?

http://youtu.be/IRtvpMPLQ8o

Interesting Hooky, I've seen that ad and never thought it was a positive nod to Obama. I always thought it was a "feel good - buy more cars" ad. But one never knows these days what the motivation is, or where the money is coming from on these things.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I do have to applaud Clint for coming out against what's popular in his world of Hollywood. Granted, he's a hall of famer but he is still acting and directing. You hear stories of how people who are in Hollywood who side with republicans get black balled. "You'll never work again in this town!!!" kind of stuff.

So good for him for standing out against the liberal crowd. Good for him going against what's the popular notion and standing up for his principles regardless of the potential harm for him personally.

Now, if we could only get those gun owning, liberty loving folks who say how much they they hate holding their noses and voting for lesser evil would follow suit....

:+1: Clint Eastwood :yesway:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Nice to see Clint there. I'll have to listen to his speech later. I heard that Ryan's was a barn-burner.

I thought it was a really good speech. I was impressed with his delivery. He is very much a likable guy and man....the hair is fantastic!

I'm just not wild about his content. Fiscal conservative? :rolleyes:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    So not at all relevant to this thread, but what the heck is that black square on rubios US flag lapel pin?

Edit: if anyone cares, it's the GOP elephant

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'll bet no one else at this convention has skewered Obama quite as completely as Clint did tonight. I'm wondering if "It's time to step aside" will become a campaign slogan.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I've got some Liberal folks on my Facebook feed calling him "the drunk uncle" and saying it was terrible and embarrassing for all involved. Was it bad? Or are they just being what we've come to expect of them?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've got some Liberal folks on my Facebook feed calling him "the drunk uncle" and saying it was terrible and embarrassing for all involved. Was it bad? Or are they just being what we've come to expect of them?

I despise the way people allow themselves to act mean for the cause of politics. The man is 80-something years old! Where is the freakin' respect! :xmad: I can care less about his politics.

Top Bottom