• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

According to this, a "conservative estimate" is $1 million.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Found where this came from. Now if it is true is another story.

Interesting how sources differ so much. Several sources that kiss her ass say it's only ~$1M, and that she gives her money away. The site you found is somewhat critical of her and claims $18M.

I suspect it's way more than just a million. She makes a lot of money on social media and speaking events. I'd like to find some confirmation about inheritances.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Interesting how sources differ so much. Several sources that kiss her ass say it's only ~$1M, and that she gives her money away. The site you found is somewhat critical of her and claims $18M.

I suspect it's way more than just a million. She makes a lot of money on social media and speaking events. I'd like to find some confirmation about inheritances.
    When you realize (seemingly) all the great priests of the holy church of climate change are rich, it is obvious that all this is is a money grabbing grift. Why normies can't see this and keep swallowing all their ex cathedra pronouncements...all I can conclude is God is giving us over to our desires as we chase other gods.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    When you realize (seemingly) all the great priests of the holy church of climate change are rich, it is obvious that all this is is a money grabbing grift. Why normies can't see this and keep swallowing all their ex cathedra pronouncements...all I can conclude is God is giving us over to our desires as we chase other gods.
    Sadly fear of the unknown is a good way to drive people. To take advantage of it they give a false fear(the more hype the more that believe it), then tell people how they can prevent it from happening. A cure so to speak to their newly created fear.

Climate, Covid, and now things like "Democracy" all use this tactic as have many other things throughout history.

If someone is pushing you to fear something, it is usually to sell you on the cure or in other words their end goal.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    This year the heat has not been near as bad, we have actually had windows open and fans running, have noticed a pretty good cut in electricity used even as they raised the rates here. I am more concerned with what natural gas will do this winter, it may pay to pay the extra premium that insurance charges for wood stoves to save some on bills, ????? Have been looking at outdoor stoves but it seems it would take a while to realize the savings and who knows i might not wake up tomorrow?!
    If you plan like you'll never wake up tomorrow, you are a special kind of pessimist. I'm 63 and I still plant trees and I'm saving up for a bulldozer. Smile and get after it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Sadly fear of the unknown is a good way to drive people. To take advantage of it they give a false fear(the more hype the more that believe it), then tell people how they can prevent it from happening. A cure so to speak to their newly created fear.

Climate, Covid, and now things like "Democracy" all use this tactic as have many other things throughout history.

If someone is pushing you to fear something, it is usually to sell you on the cure or in other words their end goal.
    Yes, the same thing that the medical/public health community does with firearms, every introductory paragraph to an anti-gun study starts out with language related to the 'gun violence epidemic'.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Yes, the same thing that the medical/public health community does with firearms, every introductory paragraph to an anti-gun study starts out with language related to the 'gun violence epidemic'.
    I am waiting for a pharmaceutical company to announce a new vaccine to address the "epidemic." :spend:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

According to this, a "conservative estimate" is $1 million.
    That was from 2020, it lists her age as 17 and she was born in 2003.

Top Bottom