• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was thinking about 50 degrees Sunday morning when it was -12 with windchill.
    According to their figures it's going to take over 1000 years to warm up enough to actually see a little difference in Indiana winters if climate science hasn't been bought off.

With hundreds of climate scientists saying climate change is false and hundreds saying it's real who do you believe?
    I say let the climate do the talking. It's saying what the hundreds of climate scientists who disagree with leftist climate change ideology.

Follow the money!

I look at the people involved. If it's scumbag Leftists, then I know it's false.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, the Left are all insane (sorry, mentally ill), so not surprising.

insane​

ĭn-sān′​

adjective​

1. Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with mental derangement. Not used in psychiatric diagnosis.
    2. Characteristic of or associated with persons who are mentally deranged.
    3. Intended for use by such persons.
    Insanity, madness, lunacy, and craziness are behaviors caused by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity can manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person or persons becoming a danger to themselves or to other people. Conceptually, mental insanity also is associated with the biological phenomenon of contagion (that mental illness is infectious) as in the case of copycat suicides. In contemporary usage, the term insanity is an informal, un-scientific term denoting "mental instability"; thus, the term insanity defense is the legal definition of mental instability. In medicine, the general term psychosis is used to include the presence of delusions and/or hallucinations in a patient;[1] and psychiatric illness is "psychopathology", not mental insanity.[2]

In English, the word "sane" derives from the Latin adjective sanus, meaning "healthy". Juvenal's phrase mens sana in corpore sano is often translated to mean a "healthy mind in a healthy body". From this perspective, insanity can be considered as poor health of the mind.

Well, I am no psychologist and do not diagnosing anyone.... the word fits the left as a whole. Side note it may not be used in psychology, but it sure is in court.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I was watching a Lotus Eaters episode a couple days again and there was a study done that Leftists have smaller, shrunken amygdalas, which would account for a lot of their actions and thoughts.

This is true.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, hold on now. NPR told me that they were caused by lightening. NPR told me that it was because of global warming, causing the air to be so dry, is why the fires were so uncontrollable.

14 fires set by a climate activist you say? No way. The world wouldn't lie to me. NPR wouldn't lie to me. I mean if that were actually true, NPR would report that they were wrong.

:rofl:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So now we have birds igniting in mid flight. How cool is that? :rockwoot:

The sight of a bird being fried to death is so common at the Ivanpah Solar Plant in California's Mojave Desert, that workers have nicknamed the smouldering birds "streamers", because they leave tiny wisps of white smoke behind as they burn up in the sky.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom