• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There was a really sweet AR with dedicated 22 upper for sale for a good price the other day...even threw in some .22 LR ammo to sweeten the deal. I missed out on that one...saving money for a bike build ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've bought 3 Glock's in the last 3 months out of the classifieds and some other miscellaneous stuff, so yes, there are good deals. There are also plenty of really, REALLY bad deals and I'm pretty sure that's what this thread is talking about :twocents:

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I like to browse the handguns for sale forum. Plenty of bad deals but there are also reasonable deals. I have purchased three handguns from there and am satisfied all three were reasonable deals. I like looking through that forum so much I wrote my own aggregator so I can quickly run down the thread titles for the first four pages. Note: Your page size may vary, mine is 40 posts per.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Wow another TRP for sale. This time the seller wants almost $200 more than I can buy it for new. I just don't understand who would buy that. There was one that was posted about 3 weeks ago and it sold for $1100 NIB that was at least a decent deal even though I offered $1000. Lol

sorry I see this one was already mentioned. I should have looked back a few pages...

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    its half of yours...and twice as many quality posts assuming similar quality as your most recent post HEE HEE...by the way how did you get here? Are you searching for the word "girlfriend" for some reason? LOL..

I am a poor judge of character, I always pick the wrong ones so I'm almost always home on the weekends. :) Nothing better to do so hello INGO........... Miss me???????

I may be petite and like comfortable shoes but I don't swing from that tree. So nope not looking for a GF but with my luck with men maybe I should be. :laugh:

Actually I was looking for local ranges or something gun related and I found INGO. I needed an outlet to talk guns & other stuff so here I am.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    didnt think u were looking for a girlfriend lol...but maybe u were searching the want to buy ads...wtb: swedish girlfriend with big assets who likes to shoot and clean house and clean firearms..no pics..i cant figure out how to get them on here but i am a successful computer engineer...i am not traveling far ...pm me
    I am a poor judge of character, I always pick the wrong ones so I'm almost always home on the weekends. :) Nothing better to do so hello INGO........... Miss me???????

I may be petite and like comfortable shoes but I don't swing from that tree. So nope not looking for a GF but with my luck with men maybe I should be. :laugh:

Actually I was looking for local ranges or something gun related and I found INGO. I needed an outlet to talk guns & other stuff so here I am.

Last edited:

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    I would like to post 500 rounds of once fired .22lr. Not sure of how much to ask. can I get some feedback? Since i dont reload, you will need to do one of those thingy jigs.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    It bugs me when people don't list the caliber of the gun they are tying to sell. I am not familiar with every make and manufacturer. If I have to Google a gun for more info chances are I will get distracted quickly and forget all about it unless it appears to be a really good deal.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It bugs me when people don't list the caliber of the gun they are tying to sell. I am not familiar with every make and manufacturer. If I have to Google a gun for more info chances are I will get distracted quickly and forget all about it unless it appears to be a really good deal.

Look a squirrel chasing a rabbit

Top Bottom