Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    One of my Favorite vids on Youtube. Car guys doing what car guys do. Man I wish my Caprice would've had a 4 Speed!

That's beautiful! There is nothing like driving a manual just for the simple pleasure of actually being in control, and controlling all aspects of the vehicle. Every manual I owned it didn't take long to just know from the vibration in the shifter where I was at on the tac and what I wanted to do next.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    I found two build sheets in it when I bought it. One stuffed up in the passenger seat springs and 1 under the back seat.

1649267671595.jpeg

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Wow Just realized I don't have any pics of my Hurst Edition 01 Mustang Gt Vert I Bought New off the showroom floor at Bill Estes in Brownsburg. That car has never been wet and only has 16k miles on it. Ill have to get some soon and post em. Only bought 2 new cars in my life and both were Mustang GT's an 83 and an 01.......And I'm a Chevy guy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow Just realized I don't have any pics of my Hurst Edition 01 Mustang Gt Vert I Bought New off the showroom floor at Bill Estes in Brownsburg. That car has never been wet and only has 16k miles on it. Ill have to get some soon and post em. Only bought 2 new cars in my life and both were Mustang GT's an 83 and an 01.......And I'm a Chevy guy.
    Some Blue Oval stuff passes muster.
    Some.....:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This didn't go unnoticed.
    Keep it up and I will have to get mom to keep an eye on you and your shenanigans lol
    My brother I have won the trailer race more than a few times falling victim to the mighty Blue Oval.
    Edgewater Park. Mid 70's a white SS/A 75 ford. Full size car. I hated being paired up with him. He would nip me at the line every freaking time I raced him. And his buddy with a SS/A Mustang. Same deal.
    We became friends and I learned a lot about bracket/index racing from those fellas.

Top Bottom