• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Count me in, I have allway's wanted to do this.

I live on the southside not far from 65 and have a nice size 2 car garage that is near empty when I pull the car's out and I have descent parking space..... It could hold a smaller class (maybe 20 people) if you need it.

I have allways wanted to go to more of a sniper type school, not really the shooting stuff but the movement and looking for movement/thing's out of place type thing. This stuff I thing would really help the hunter's that like to stalk.

For the warmer month's I have a descent sized back yard with a 20X10 basketball court :).

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    I've made a couple, but they were, in my understanding, pretty basic. Lots of burlap, dye, and stain. (Oh, and an angry wife after I was done with her sewing machine!) But if you need a bit of help organizing, let me know. I can work up an info sheet, advertisement, sign up sheet, that sort of thing if it helps. (I'm a graphic designer, former 11B.)

Let me know.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I've made a couple, but they were, in my understanding, pretty basic. Lots of burlap, dye, and stain. (Oh, and an angry wife after I was done with her sewing machine!) But if you need a bit of help organizing, let me know. I can work up an info sheet, advertisement, sign up sheet, that sort of thing if it helps. (I'm a graphic designer, former 11B.)

Let me know.

heck yeah have at it man. i appreciate the help!!

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    How about a live feed? Surely one of these internet geeks will have a web camera:D

Now you're talkin'. Make it pay-per-view.:D

Seriously, this sounds like it would be a great class. Wish I could be there for it. It would be interesting to see what everyone does and how much I've forgotten from an old conversation with an AF buddy back home.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Now you're talkin'. Make it pay-per-view.:D

Seriously, this sounds like it would be a great class. Wish I could be there for it. It would be interesting to see what everyone does and how much I've forgotten from an old conversation with an AF buddy back home.

im thinking of making a video. but i dont want just every criminal in the world to get ahold of it. but if theres a way to only let certain people watch then i dont have a problem with a live feed if someone has the equiptment

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'd definitely love to come to the class. I've also got at least one friend that would love to learn how to do it better as well. Waiting to hear the date and time now.

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Very interested if my work and clinical times allow me to fit it in.
    Thanks for the offer to put this on!

offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Very interested depending on the date/time. Norman428 would come along too im sure. I'll send you a PM and you can reply whenever we find a date/time

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom