• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    id be willing to do another class during the week. with my work schedule i could be in kabul, or wherever for 2 months and home for 2 weeks, lol. so i have a lot of free weekdays. im home right now for a while.

I will make sure that everyone who wants to learn will have the chance. then once you all learn then pass the knowledge you took in to someone else for free. keep it going. us like minded people have to stick together!!

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    Let's do it....you got my PM....grab the first however many you can handle at a time and set the time and date....then we can commit for sure and the list can be added / subtracted from. How many can be realistically handled in a class at a time?
    tom

ready to deer hunt from the ground :>)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I somehow missed redneckmedic's post about the space. i will contact him. thats very nice! Date coming soon fellas. thanks again for all the interest. Class size will depend on how much space we have. if space allows i dont mind having like 20 people per class. that will be easy to give individual time to each person when needed. theres nothing hard about it once you are tought. i will make it fun and throw in some extra knowledge building activities and we can all share experiences among each other. I realy think it will be a great time and hopefully we will all make some new friends too.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks for the offer, but a ghillie suit would have to be pretty much completely based off the directly-surrounding environment, so coloration would depend on locale... so a suit one makes indoors, even with cool stencils and custom colors might not match where it will be put to use, would it not?

Take you've never seen a RealTree commercial. Todays camo is awesome. Wish I was closer I would take you up on it. It would be good to have for Deer season and yote hunting ,if nothing else.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm interested. I don't see a date set yet? Any chance of getting these made in time for turkey season? Early to mid April?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    with my work schedule i will be able to do this the first of april. thanks to redneckmedic we have a place to host this. addy will be posted once the date is confirmed. we will give everyone at least a 2 week headsup so you can plan and buy your supplies. im looking for the cheapest place to get the supplies now.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Edit: incase you didnt read the above comments asking about the shooting coarse i will be hosting, this was my response to that question. i have recieved a PM asking why i need a shooting range to build ghillie's. we dont. this is something totaly different and ALSO FREE!!!

ok will do for sure. eagle creek pistol range manager contacted me about the coarse, but i will have to find out what our limits will be. if someone ownes or can get us permission to use a private range or land where there is a good safe backdrop and buffer then i would preffer that!! we would probly be less restricted and more room means more training too. no offense to eagle creek at all.

if we used someones private land, you have my word that we would respect your wishes and rules, and also clean up any brass or trash we leave or any thats there already. I always respect others property.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    ok this class is gonna be huge. with PM's and responses here we are over 50 people. so i need a volunteer to help me plan and keep this organized. any takers please PM me. i will still gladly teach the class or classes, but i am very busy so i need help in order to make this run smooth and im not afraid to ask for it. Thanks !

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom