• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    SHOE GOO, makes making a gillie FUN.... it used to suck when they made you use dental floss and a needle
    I likes to use both.

yep same supplies. but us army boys makem better, wink wink. that would be great. we would like to have you stay for the class and put your knowledge in too. if you would? Thanks Marine!
    Will you soldiers quit winking at me.:D
    If I can come I will, just post a date, if not I will make sure to get some stuff to you. I do have a surplus of burlap strips in rolls and some netting.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    im still needing to find a large enough place we can host this at. im gonna call the American Legion and see if they will let me have it there for no charge except maybe a small donation. I think the hall they have in greenwood will be big enough and ventilated enough. i will check and then we will post a date. are weekends best for the majority? if so what day? thanks again for all the interest we will have a blast!!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    im still needing to find a large enough place we can host this at. im gonna call the American Legion and see if they will let me have it there for no charge except maybe a small donation. I think the hall they have in greenwood will be big enough and ventilated enough. i will check and then we will post a date. are weekends best for the majority? if so what day? thanks again for all the interest we will have a blast!!

We can use the Fire House where my classes are held... plenty of room and table tops... no fresh beer though :noway:

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    An outing to brush up on ranging and land nav would be great!
    Acutally most are made with a existing palette of colors commonly found in most "camo" patterns, which are in turn based on colors that may naturally occur in predetermined area.. Hence if the Ghillie was made for fielding in Indiana the base colors of jute would only provide the means of breaking up the persons outline. Natural vegetation from the specific AO would further enhance the effectiveness of the Ghillie...

I myself will keep up with this and if my schedule permits I will help out on this class if invited to...

I will also being providing a class in the summer on a few topics, including range estimation, land nav (night and day), and other basic topics.. Mainly to get a few others out there a foundation and keep the basics sharp in my mind..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom