• Status
    Not open for further replies.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Did the serpent service both Adam and Eve?

Z
    tenor.gif

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Ever looked at the back and forth of how people argue over who has been taken up to the heavens?
    Enoch, Moses, Elijah, Mary... And John said there was only one who went to heaven, Jesus.
    Ever wonder where the others went?

After scarfing down the hotel breakfast it occurs to me that perhaps the question belongs in the UFO thread!
    OK, I gotta go look at some equipment for Baton Rouge and get through Chicago before rush hour.
    Later yall.
    :gheyhi:

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ever looked at the back and forth of how people argue over who has been taken up to the heavens?
    Enoch, Moses, Elijah, Mary... And John said there was only one who went to heaven, Jesus.

After scarfing down the hotel breakfast it occurs to me that perhaps the question belongs in the UFO thread!
    OK, I gotta go look at some equipment for Baton Rouge and get through Chicago before rush hour.
    Later yall.

giphy.gif

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Later yall.

I've often thought all the interesting people I'd want to meet ended up in dante's outer ring. Get to meet einstein and your only punishment is that it isn't heaven? I could live with that.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    For sure it gets into the outer orbit of who the two witnesses are to be.
    It would make sense that they step out of linear time for their training, mission brief and insertion.

waaa2
    Almost needed to lay the seat back and take a nap on the Dan Ryan.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I've often thought all the interesting people I'd want to meet ended up in dante's outer ring. Get to meet einstein and your only punishment is that it isn't heaven? I could live with that.

Meet and Greets aren't Christian.

Perhaps you should try a medium.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We’ve been talking about it in the church for a while but it seems more and more inevitable.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/robe...ish-churches-that-do-not-support-gay-marriage

What?
    That non-Christians and/or fake Christians that are pushing churches to go against their own beliefs and their own bible? Using mob tactics like threats of pulling tax-exempt status or non-profit status or legal property tax loopholes or freezing grants, etc... to get their way.

Nothing new.
    REAL Christians have been lion food for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing some push back...
    Maybe a little old fashioned Onward Christian Soldiers perhaps?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Nothing new.
    REAL Christians have been lion food for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing some push back...

I’m not as confident as you are in the people’s resolution.

Kinda like the 2A supporters talking a big game until they get a notification saying all of their bank accounts will be frozen unless they turn in their firearms.

We shall see.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I’m not as confident as you are in the people’s resolution.

Kinda like the 2A supporters talking a big game until they get a notification saying all of their bank accounts will be frozen unless they turn in their firearms.

We shall see.

It sucks either way.
    They hold firm, they could lose their building. If they give in, they could lose their people who ARE the actual church.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    What?
    That non-Christians and/or fake Christians that are pushing churches to go against their own beliefs and their own bible? Using mob tactics like threats of pulling tax-exempt status or non-profit status or legal property tax loopholes or freezing grants, etc... to get their way.

Nothing new.

Maybe they should force islam churches to have pig roasts in the summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom