• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    After reading 9 pages of this thread I hate to be the one to spoil the fun (bashing) of CTD for all of you but no matter what you say or do (Facebook rants) Cheaper than Dirt could care less and it will have little to no impact on their business.

Here's why - For those that don't know

Cheaper than Dirt is actually Sports South (Gun distributor)

The reason they've suspended gun sales is probably because they don't have any guns to sell!

Why ? everyone is flocking to buy guns now and the dealers are putting the orders back in so as a distributor the first customer a distributor takes care of is the dealer. All they've simply done is put their own sales on hold. It has nothing to do with the tragedy in Conn (well...sort of)

I've never bought from them in the past because I'm aware of their practice.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    They have guns to sell. They did not run out over the weekend. They are price gouging on what they are selling and selling out us gun owners. I am glad to see nearly 5000 comments burning them, and counting.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    They have guns to sell. They did not run out over the weekend. They are price gouging on what they are selling and selling out us gun owners. I am glad to see nearly 5000 comments burning them, and counting.

It was well over 10k this afternoon. They're deleting comments, but can't even keep up.

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis

They do have guns = Dealers get them first and they can't keep the dealers supplied right now

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Cheaper than dirt works like this = Dealers supplied / leftover inventory they sell at dealer cost = they get their money both ways = Dealers get cut out / lose out on sell of gun

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Cheaper than dirt works like this = Dealers supplied / leftover inventory they sell at dealer cost = they get their money both ways = Dealers get cut out / lose out on sell of gun

Ok, forget the gun sales directly.

What of the price increased on ammo, magazines and accessories?

People are watching that as well and tell them to go jump because of it.

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok, forget the gun sales directly.

What of the price increased on ammo, magazines and accessories?

People are watching that as well and tell them to go jump because of it.

It's just part of their already shady way of doing business

I'm sure accessories is all they got left and they're taking full advantage of it

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Im sorry to admit that I bought a couple things from the about a year and a half ago... I had heard about the sketchy price gouging after the election, but I chalked it up to they panicked and made a mistake. I'm 100% done with them now. They got a second chance from me, but this is absurd. Plus th way they charge for shipping drives me crazy

colts1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kokomo
    After seeing the ridiculous prices cheaper tried to pull on there customers I will yell as loud as I can to as many people to never buy from them again!!! What a bunch of a-holes!!!

Top Bottom