• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    As an aside, I went to MidwayUSA's website to see if they had also jacked up their prices. They hadn't.

So, I logged onto their "live chat" feature and told the rep there about what CTD had done this morning, and that as long as they didn't follow suit, they would continue to have my business.

His response was that he'd heard about that this morning, and that they would certainly never gouge like that.

We'll see ...

McKinney19D

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Southport Indy
    After they announced they were halting gun sales, and that PMAGs were $60, I swung by Gander on the Northside of Indy, and the small gun shop in Fortville. They both had PMAGs for $20. Gander had sold through half their PMAG inventory. And there was ~35 people in line at the gun counter.

Glad to see myj purchasing options just got easier. No need to shop at Dicks or CTD anymore. As for Wal-Mart, I wouldn't go into there if it was Free Everything day.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Yes def a little late but the more attention we can get and move toward a giving them no more biz the better

Want to see something funny? Go to their facebook page, see how many "likes" they have, then refresh. You can literally see people unliking it in real time!

Goldbomb79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I was comparing prices on pmags last night, and when I I looked on ctd once they jacked the price to 29. By today they're $60 a piece. That didn't take long. Lol

I have a feeling a lot of retailers are going hord there stock so they can gouge everyone once the ban is back in effect.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members