• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    To know you have this and to pass it on to unsuspecting people is one of the most selfish acts I can conceive of. This is douchebaggery at an epic level.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    An IV-bag labelled "Tiger Blood"

You can't see it? Must not be part of the secret INGO Elite Club.

Wait I've said too much

How many quality posts do you have to have to rise to INGO Elite Club level?

No...it appears your site doesn't allow hot linking to INGO.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I remember right after the Tiger Woods thing happened, I wrote an email and sent it to Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio.

Later that day, I'm driving, listening, and I hear Colin say "I got this email from **** in Indy about Tiger woods" and he read it and talked about it for a while. I felt like I was published.

Anyway, in the email, I pointed out that when Jack Johnson won the world heavyweight title in 1908, he was the first black heavyweight champion, and for the next seven years, the search for a "Great White Hope" occupied the American sporting public. And the thing that ended up being Johnson's downfall was his desire for white women. He married a white wife, and he often had white prostitutes accompany him on train journeys and paid for others to travel so that they could join him in his hotel rooms. In 1912, Johnson was arrested for violating the, then recently passed, Mann act for transporting women across state lines for immoral purposes. Despite the fact that the incidents used to convict him occurred before passage of the Mann act, Johnson was sentenced to a year and a day in prison for doing the almost exact same thing that Tiger Woods had done.

My point was that, even though Tiger went through a bad time, at lease he wasn't arrested and put in prison. So, I thought that when you look at it, Tiger's situation did point out some positive change in American culture. Colin agreed.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    To know you have this and to pass it on to unsuspecting people is one of the most selfish acts I can conceive of. This is douchebaggery at an epic level.

Yeah. Even worse in CA it's not criminal unless you intended to infect the person.

Also... Anyone here ever been tested? It's a scary situation. I have had a few needle sticks and the unknown time is pretty awful. None of my source patients ended up being positive for hepC or HiV but my wife's patient was hepC positive, and he didn't know it. Even in marriage we kept our distance in bed until the results were in for utmost caution.

i stuck myself in the thumb with a huge 18g introducer needle while putting in a central line on a patient yellow as a Simpson from liver failure. Fortunately his vice was alcohol and not heroin. I finished the procedure before fully washing. I did milk some blood out and put on a new glove though.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...Also... Anyone here ever been tested? It's a scary situation. I have had a few needle sticks and the unknown time is pretty awful. None of my source patients ended up being positive for hepC or HiV but my wife's patient was hepC positive, and he didn't know it. Even in marriage we kept our distance in bed until the results were in for utmost caution.

i stuck myself in the thumb with a huge 18g introducer needle while putting in a central line on a patient yellow as a Simpson from liver failure. Fortunately his vice was alcohol and not heroin. I finished the procedure before fully washing. I did milk some blood out and put on a new glove though.

Only at the MEPS and they tested everybody.

I'll stay on my side of the practice of medicine (you know, after the fact second guessing), thank you very much.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    When you become a celebrity, making multiple millions of dollars from the public, your life isn't your own. It's part of the deal. Looks like Sheen is paying his dues being HIV positive. He also has lost some jobs due to his behavior issues. Tiger is still playing golf, but I think all of this has gotten to his "inner game". Neither one will end up on welfare, so my pity meter isn't climbing.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What incredible courage Charlie Sheen has shown by infecting many people over the years.
    He'll probably receive some kind of Presidential citation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is how I look when I'm surprised because Charlie Sheen is HIV+.

This is how I look when I'm showing how much I care that we now know that Charlie Sheen is HIV+.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What incredible courage Charlie Sheen has shown by infecting many people over the years.
    He'll probably receive some kind of Presidential citation.

@ :50 below.................

[video=youtube;h-ePeZ7fS3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ePeZ7fS3E[/video]

He exposed people to magic........................

magic-johnson.jpg

Too soon?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom