• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar15junkie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Behind enemy lines
    I don't understand how people have such a trouble free life that they can spend their time worrying so much about the lives and actions of others.

Not directed at anyone here but, what happened to mind your own business?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    People already know Charlie Sheen is a spoiled jerk. They were surprised to find that Tiger Woods is human.

I think Joe pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Tiger Woods had worked very hard to craft a certain image... these developments fly in the face of that image.

He's still a great golfer. The best ever. He will soon be forgiven, IMHO, once he starts winning golf tournaments. We always forgive our superstars.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Tigers image and endorsements are based on him being a nice guy, family man and great golfer. Two of those things are ruined, he got busted with more chicks then any one married guy that I can think of and he did it with a bang.

Charlie Sheen is known as a drunk, skirt chaser and a guy that frequents prostitutes, hey I'm not saying it's bad or good, just saying.

So, who fell farther from their image, Tiger or Charlie? It's Tiger, so now he loses endorsements. No one said he can't golf anymore, he can and he will still be making a ton of dough when he wins. He just can't be marketed as what he was marketed as before. Maybe he can be the new Trojan Man! The rubbers can have numbers on them like the golf club covers.

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Tigers image and endorsements are based on him being a nice guy, family man and great golfer. Two of those things are ruined, he got busted with more chicks then any one married guy that I can think of and he did it with a bang.

Charlie Sheen is known as a drunk, skirt chaser and a guy that frequents prostitutes, hey I'm not saying it's bad or good, just saying.

So, who fell farther from their image, Tiger or Charlie? It's Tiger, so now he loses endorsements. No one said he can't golf anymore, he can and he will still be making a ton of dough when he wins. He just can't be marketed as what he was marketed as before. Maybe he can be the new Trojan Man! The rubbers can have numbers on them like the golf club covers.
    That makes sense! +1 on the Trojan man LMAO

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I agree. The public should keep out of some ones private life.

We can add that to the list of things that the public should do, like: don't litter, don't park in handicap spaces, eat right, comb their hair, pick up their dogs poop, wait their turn, don't be rude to strangers, mow their lawns, pay attention to their kids, (I can't fit them all, it's a pretty long list).

Not directed at anyone here but, what happened to mind your own business?

That mythical creature never really did exist.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Winning-Marketing-Attitudes-Charlie-Sheen-Winning2-220x300.jpg

Or not.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Turns out Sheen is HIV Positive... and knew about it. I smell a series of lawsuits coming.

Charlie Sheen confirms he is HIV positive - BBC News

He's not sure how he acquired it?

"I trusted them, they were in my inner circle and thought they could be helpful. My trust turned to their treason," he said, adding a prostitute took a picture of his medication and threatened to sell it to newspapers.

Well, I'm not sure either but I bet I could come up wih some educated guesses. Too bad he's sick. No one should revel in that but, in all likelihood he did this to himself and he'll get no celebration for his bravery from me.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member