• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I do not need a grammar lesson. this is not a college dissertion? if you have nothing pertinent to say why say it it adds nothing to the discussion.
    Anyway I am not sure if they have an official complaint form. I wrote in on the same page I communicated with them as last time. I started by saying I wanted to file an official complaint. The last response was pretty quick so we will see. The more I think about it the more irked I am. I mean to say it is illegal then admit you do not know the law is one thing. But then to become informed of it and act this way is basically criminal harrassment and intimidation. I have been carrying open in multiple state park since the ban was lifted and never even had one DNR rep say anything.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If you want, you can critique my Masters thesis.

Having a masters doesn't make you a good writer... however using your "master thesis" to proclaim yourself awesome on a casual internet forum might make you something else ;)

back on topic @ the OP.... this DNR officer sounds like an ass. Maybe he was just stressed out from working all week on his masters thesis? :dunno: Hopefully someone sets him straight

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Don't you mean punctuation keys?
    No. A keyboard is made up of different keys related to punctuation.
    I just pointed out two you seem to have trouble with.

Everyone can make a mistake in typing but the repeated spelling errors are horrifying. If you want, you can critique my Masters thesis.

Are your repeated errors horrifying or just his?

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I do not need a grammar lesson. this is not a college dissertion? if you have nothing pertinent to say why say it it adds nothing to the discussion.
    Anyway I am not sure if they have an official complaint form. I wrote in on the same page I communicated with them as last time. I started by saying I wanted to file an official complaint. The last response was pretty quick so we will see. The more I think about it the more irked I am. I mean to say it is illegal then admit you do not know the law is one thing. But then to become informed of it and act this way is basically criminal harrassment and intimidation. I have been carrying open in multiple state park since the ban was lifted and never even had one DNR rep say anything.
    It does add to the discussion. If your writing is legible, more people are likely to read it. It only takes 5 seconds to do a spell check. I think what you have to say is important but your grammar makes it hard to understand the point you are trying to communicate.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    It does add to the discussion. If your writing is legible, more people are likely to read it. It only takes 5 seconds to do a spell check. I think what you have to say is important but your grammar makes it hard to understand the point you are trying to communicate.

I had no problem understanding the point he was trying to make.

Oh, and Trolling is not appreciated.

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My turn I have 3 degrees and am currently taking the final classes I need to take my Mcats and possibly go to med school (I know I am cool). All of this while running a small business and working a 40 hour job I have 4 kids as well. Here is the point last semester I had not even one red mark on any paper for spelling punctuation or grammar. I did however receive 1 A and 1 A-. I know the differnce in to too and two and their there and they're. I correct my children's grammar. However if mispelling and punctuation bother you that badly get off internet forums they are not college level or graduate level. Preteens body odor white trash bother me so I do not hang out in malls or trailer courts and then try to correct their aggregious lack of social decorumn. Either add something relevant or just keep out of it. I have at one time corrected English when it was relevant someone said inalieanable rights when Jefferson said unelianable rights that is a relevant differnce. Side note my wife says try and forget about this event. If it is forgotten about then he is free to harrass others who do not take their rights as seriously.

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I will set up a poll as to who can and cannot understand my point. That person must never be able to have a discussion with anyone as almost no one uses proper kings english in conversation.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer-nazis-emo-demotivational-poster-1235839503.jpg

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I do not understand why people are so afraid of others, who are doing it within the confines of the law, legally open carrying a firearm. Heck, I would rather have everyone's gun out in the open myself - camping anyway. At least that way no dirtbags are going to try and pull crap at the camp grounds.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I'm just a dumb find too, William. Whatever that is ;). Damn phones. Anyhoo, good job staying calm, and please let us know A: what the response to your complaint is, and B: When the OC event will be. Put me down for a pound of bacon and four dozen eggs for breakfast. (Bringing, not eating.)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I'm just a dumb find too, William. Whatever that is ;). Damn phones. Anyhoo, good job staying calm, and please let us know A: what the response to your complaint is, and B: When the OC event will be. Put me down for a pound of bacon and four dozen eggs for breakfast. (Bringing, not eating.)

I guess my smartphone is as dumb as I am. ;)

Top Bottom