• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    And you can be sure that the Biden administration is behind this.
    The CDC is now reporting that 43% of American gun owning homes are not storing them securely.

O.k. first, the CDC has ZERO business inserting themselves in the gun debate, full stop.

After that, who decides what is "properly secured"?
    This is just another precursor to more attempts to restrict your/ my access to firearms.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So guns and gun ownership equate to disease now? Pretty giant stretch.
    There's so many lies and overwhelming propaganda that brainwash the masses, many actually believe it's true. We just had a few years of threads and debate over this concept.

Made me think of Tuckers interview with Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillion, who has been repeatedly fact checked on their storyline satire.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    This is not new.

Brought to you by the same folks who couldn't provide scientifically supported guidance on COVID.

There were loaded guns in my grandfather's home when we visited. As kids we were told to leave them alone and we did. I never felt like I was in any kind of danger.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The obama adminstration got the cdc involved in firearms if you remember…

They funded a study on gun voilence. When the study founded that guns were used in much higher rates to thwart crimes than they are used in a crime, the study was stopped and results never published.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    My doctor, for the past 38 years, retired last January. I just got back from my first appointment with a "Nurse Practioner" (we live in a healthcare wasteland), and the first question (of many more) that she asked was, "Are there any firearms in the home?" I answered no.

Knights1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2024
    Idaho
    My doctor, for the past 38 years, retired last January. I just got back from my first appointment with a "Nurse Practioner" (we live in a healthcare wasteland), and the first question (of many more) that she asked was, "Are there any firearms in the home?" I answered no.

Without telling me, I can already imagine where this is at.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My answer would have been,
    "It's none of your business one way or the other, and you just lost a customer."

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What the actual f**k?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Mine didn't notice me OC'ing for more than 7 years.

The nurses had a good laugh when he finally did

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    What many may not be aware of is that questions and many more are a documentation requirement instituted with the EMR requirements of ObamaCare and used to ‘grade’ providers.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    No, I'm carrying them now....

Top Bottom