• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The idiots at CDC couldn’t get the initial response to COVID correct which supposedly is in their wheelhouse and now these morons are stepping outside that alleged wheelhouse into the realm of firearms safety? Seriously?
    Must be the woke idiot bureaucrats in the Biden administration at it again! :ugh:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They will

They want to investigate the toll, but of course will ignore the benefits. You know, the million or so defensive uses that SAVED lives vs the tens of thousands of incidents of gun violence.
    To put this in the CDCs wheelhouse: "after 25 years in the dark, the cdc wants to study the true toll of the flu vaccine in america. The hundreds of deaths from the vax every year need to be understood and ways to end the destruction the vax causes." (nevermind the millions saved)

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This is not new.

Brought to you by the same folks who couldn't provide scientifically supported guidance on COVID.

There were loaded guns in my grandfather's home when we visited. As kids we were told to leave them alone and we did. I never felt like I was in any kind of danger.

Ha, at least doctors and celebrities rated the lowest in regards to who could deliver the safe storage message.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    And you can be sure that the Biden administration is behind this.
    The CDC is now reporting that 43% of American gun owning homes are not storing them securely.

O.k. first, the CDC has ZERO business inserting themselves in the gun debate, full stop.

After that, who decides what is "properly secured"?
    This is just another precursor to more attempts to restrict your/ my access to firearms.
    It's the current administration's effort to have shooting deaths declared a National Epidemic authorizing them to pursue and use extraordinary executive National Emergency powers. It's been on a slow burn for a while now. This is what the New Mexico Governor claimed in her Executive Orders -- stating an Emergency overrides the courts, and the constitutions (state and federal). She declared herself a dictator.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My doctor, for the past 38 years, retired last January. I just got back from my first appointment with a "Nurse Practioner" (we live in a healthcare wasteland), and the first question (of many more) that she asked was, "Are there any firearms in the home?" I answered no.
    I had surgery last month, and on numerous occasions I was asked a bunch of questions like “do you currently have monkey pox” and so on. I kept waiting for the firearms question, but was never asked. I was kinda surprised.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I had surgery last month, and on numerous occasions I was asked a bunch of questions like “do you currently have monkey pox” and so on. I kept waiting for the firearms question, but was never asked. I was kinda surprised.
    Surprisingly at a new pediatrician appointment with my boys, they never asked. Just stated "if there are weapons in the home, be sure they are safely stored".

Not what I was expecting from IU Health.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    And you can be sure that the Biden administration is behind this.
    The CDC is now reporting that 43% of American gun owning homes are not storing them securely.

O.k. first, the CDC has ZERO business inserting themselves in the gun debate, full stop.

After that, who decides what is "properly secured"?
    This is just another precursor to more attempts to restrict your/ my access to firearms.
    100% of elected and appointed federal employees are overpaid, underworked grifters out for nothing but personal gain at the expense of those they swear an oath to represent.

100% trumps 43% so until they can meet our significantly better standards they can, well.... i"d better not say here.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Surprisingly at a new pediatrician appointment with my boys, they never asked. Just stated "if there are weapons in the home, be sure they are safely stored".

Not what I was expecting from IU Health.
    I'd have still responded with "If there aren't weapons in your home, be sure you have your will updated and good life insurance".

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    My doctor, for the past 38 years, retired last January. I just got back from my first appointment with a "Nurse Practioner" (we live in a healthcare wasteland), and the first question (of many more) that she asked was, "Are there any firearms in the home?" I answered no.
    You should have asked if there were any healthcare professionals in her home.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The current administration is using the CDC and NIH to weaponize the VA employing every means possible to justify stripping Veterans of their 2A rights, including demanding residence maps/diagrams itemizing all their guns and where they are stored. They are claiming veterans are a danger to themselves and others for merely possessing guns, especially if they're not keeping them locked up in the same manner as the former D.C. laws that were struck down by Heller.

CDC & NIH claim gun owners are seriously diseased for merely possessing any; another COVID-19 that must be eradicated by any means possible.

Last edited:

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Nothing new here. The cracks in the asphalt that allow the weeds to take over are created by a social acceptance to not address the irresponsible/criminal use of firearms. The few (more each day) have been and continue to enable stepping on the rights of dedicated/responsible gun owners.

We are being legislated to death. The last thing we may see is all the stupid gun tricks flash before our eyes.

Carelessness, crime, ignorance and lack of training is the reason for the season that allow these weeds to grow.

The gun grabbing zealots like to capitalize on society’s misuse of firearms. Until we can cure that (takes money and a paradigm shift) we will always be fighting for our rights.

The constitution is not safe as both parties are guilty of manipulation and that’s the scary part. Politicizing issues to attract votes for empowerment for the candidates own success instead of what’s best for We the People, is the accepted behavior now.

Sadly, unlike Starbucks and Roundabouts, guns are automatically seen as a negative culture by the gun grabbers and each stupid gun trick gives them fuel.

We know a spoon alone does not make one fat and the CDC will probably try to regulate spoon size.

God help us all.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This GOA video also reveals some of the funding handed to DHHS to weaponize it into an anti-gun and gun owner agency -- with CDC and NIH.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I'll second that motion. Anything CDC opines about means less than nothing to me since the Covid fiasco. CDC should stay in their lane, whatever lane that might be but it's obvious they have no concern for the health or safety of Americans.
    Hopefully this lane....
    Screenshot_20240620-095638.png

Top Bottom